Thread: St. Anger
View Single Post
Old 06-21-2003, 08:47 PM   #9
luvscott4ever
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
No, you don't write too much, I'm sometimes the same way, once I get started sometimes I can't stop! lol..For me, it depends on if I like the pit or not..We went to Disturbed in Mankota in May and we were on the floor and got stuck in the moshing and I had to drag my kid you becuz she couldn't hardly breathe, but once we got to the outside of the crowd it was pretty good..the same thing happened when we went to XFest, during Saliva I had to pull her out again!! I love it too, if they all wouldn't get so CRAZY!! I myself, love to move around a bit and bang the head like anyone else..but all the pushing and shoving, kinda gets on my nerves, and again, someone got dropped on my daughters head, she didn't like that too much!! lol..but there isn't anything better than being as close to the bands you love!! When the girls and I went to Ft Wayne, we were right on the rail...now that's the ONLY WAY TO GO!! If you can get there..that too was pretty insane, but just had to go with the flow I guess!!

I'll give you everything I am, And still fall short of what you've done for me..Creed (what I would say to Creed, if given a chance)

Is she not right? Is she insane?..(They must be singing about me!! lol) Disturbed