View Single Post
Old 04-24-2003, 08:29 AM   #84
crest tattoo
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Teri, well said, well worded. I couldn't agree more. And Souldancer, you too. I was there. I will be first in line next time around.

"Crawling out of the sewers" is an expression as is "crawling out of the woodwork." I simply do not understand why you come to rant now when you haven't been here all along.

I can not say I think he should get paid for being drunk, I can't. I don't excuse that. I've said that many times. Many of us here are not happy about what happened. In fact, that is one major reason why we want to be through with this. Can you not see that? We fans that are "Creedfreaks" were upset for a long time. The Creedfreaks here are ready for them to come around again and kick ass. I also said before, I highly doubt it will ever happen again. But don't think this suit won't make them question returning to the Chicago area; the Arena may not even allow it after the court proceedings take place.

The lawsuit may be tricky with the fact that he DID perform. Not his best, no one argues that. But he did come on stage and sing a number of songs. The rest of the band more than did their jobs.

I love Creed as do most fans here, and if you're trying to prove your point or change the minds of the dedicated fans here, you're simply not going to do that. So, if you find a BB that is more suited for your level of dedication, please let the others that agree with you know what that is, and you can all go there and chat. None of us will bother you, I guarantee it.