CreedFeed Community

CreedFeed Community (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/index.php)
-   Alter Bridge Talk (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=29)
-   -   AB Corpus Christi bittorrent bootleg (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/showthread.php?t=8682)

Soundslave 02-22-2005 03:00 PM

AB Corpus Christi bittorrent bootleg

http://www.easytree.org/torrents-bro...r+bridge&cat=0

I found this on the site that Steve gave for the Minnesota and Seattle shows.
It was added sunday. The show was actually in November.
The Corpus Christi torrent is at the top of the list, titled "Alter Bridge"

Submersed's set is also on that page.

It's 419mb, just for audio.

The Lithium 02-22-2005 03:59 PM

Thanks man!!

Soundslave 02-22-2005 06:01 PM

Just listened through some of it. The quality is excellent, though the vocals are kinda echoey in certain parts .

For some reason, Myles seems to mess up the lyrics to BW a lot. Another bootleg that I listened to, he sang the second verse instead of the first. At the show I went to in Boston, he completely messed up the first verse, and in this bootleg, he sang "My opinion seeing is to know, Things we give are always first to go"- for the second verse. I guess it doesn't matter, even when he screws up, his awesome voice makes up for it.

aussiecreeder 02-22-2005 07:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mattr652
Just listened through some of it. The quality is excellent, though the vocals are kinda in certain parts echoey.

For some reason, Myles seems to mess up the lyrics to BW a lot. Another bootleg that I listened to, he sang the second verse instead of the first. At the show I went to in Boston, he completely messed up the first verse, and in this bootleg, he sang "My opinion seeing is to know, Things we give are always first to go"- for the second verse. I guess it doesn't matter, even when he screws up, his awesome voice makes up for it.

he probably does stuff them a bit but he probably also changes them around to suit him as well.

Bullets 02-23-2005 12:30 AM

yeah - just got this bootleg...absolutely amazing quality for a bootleg, best of the 3 that have leaked so far...10/10! :)

The Lithium 02-23-2005 10:54 AM

At the moment they can't sign up new users. Can't anyway post the leg on YouSendIt.com?

Soundslave 02-23-2005 11:14 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by The Lithium
At the moment they can't sign up new users. Can't anyway post the leg on YouSendIt.com?

I'm doing it now. Since it's such a big file, it will take quite a while.

The Lithium, I'll PM you with the file when it's done.

If the downloads are unlimited for the week that it stays on senditnow's server, I'll post it on the site.

creeddane 02-23-2005 04:55 PM

great quality show, although there are some miner flaws in in loving memory.. sections where 2 or 3 secs are lost....

The Lithium 02-23-2005 05:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mattr652
I'm doing it now. Since it's such a big file, it will take quite a while.

The Lithium, I'll PM you with the file when it's done.

If the downloads are unlimited for the week that it stays on senditnow's server, I'll post it on the site.

This guy is doing a very good first impression on me! :D

Soundslave 02-23-2005 05:55 PM

If anyone else wants the recording, and can't sign up to that site, just send me a PM.

rabidgopher04 02-24-2005 01:04 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by The Lithium

Just refresh every couple minutes. That's what I did and I was able to sign up very quickly.

Dogstar 02-26-2005 01:03 PM

Did anybody get the Submersed show? I downloaded the AB show, which is great, but the crowd was kind of lame, IMO...too quiet, LOL. All the shows I've been to the crowds have been nuts! Anyway, I can't find the Submersed show on there anymore, so if anybody has it, maybe we could do a swap by snail-mail. I have a slow modem, so a transfer would take forever. PM me if you can get it to me. Thanks!

Dogstar 02-26-2005 09:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by creeddane
great quality show, although there are some miner flaws in in loving memory.. sections where 2 or 3 secs are lost....

Yeah, same with Rock and Roll, there was one cut in it, plus the volume changes in this one, too. But overall, a cool show, given that Garret from Submersed does drums on Metalingus and Eric Friedman plays guitar with them on Highway Star!

mshoneybuns 02-27-2005 12:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rabidgopher04
Just refresh every couple minutes. That's what I did and I was able to sign up very quickly.

trying that now, how long did you have to do it?

edited* I got signed on but how do I download it??

Anna1011 02-27-2005 04:14 AM

wouldnt let me sign up, i tried refreshing it lots but still didnt work :(