CreedFeed Community

CreedFeed Community (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/index.php)
-   Chat-O-Rama (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   If you could ask the members of Creed a question what would it be? (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/showthread.php?t=394)

JenRN 11-01-2002 03:54 PM

If you could ask the members of Creed a question what would it be?

I have always wanted to have a talk with Creed, you know get in their heads. I think if I was to ask a question (hard to pin point one) I would ask Scott Stapp....

What exactly goes through your mind when you step out on stage and see thousands of people shouting your name and singing your lyrics back to you? It has to be an incredible feeling to have that many people yelling and cheering you as you perform!!!:stapp: :bow:

Dogstar 11-01-2002 04:02 PM

I think I would ask Mark Tremonti where the music comes from. How does it hit you? What inspires you? Do you write the music before you see the words, or do you try to match the sound with the words? I've been able to write words, but never music. I've always been amazed and impressed with people who create such beautiful sounds.

JenRN 11-01-2002 04:12 PM

Dogstar. DITTO!!!!! I have always wondered the same thing!!:D

JulieCitySlicker 11-01-2002 05:40 PM

Something I've always wanted to ask the guys is how they deal with all of the criticism from other bands? Does it make you sad, angry, or do ya just say who cares what they think?:angel: I know they have written a few songs about the flack they get from others, but what is the real feeling?:confused: I really hope that it doesn't bother them that much, most of the bands that do the criticizing suck anyways!:D

hayley 11-01-2002 08:01 PM

I would like to ask the same question as JenRN asked.:P defenitly would like to find that out!

TeriB19 11-01-2002 10:51 PM

I would ask Flip how he feels about Scott and Mark getting the bulk of the attention. You hear about those two (especially since Brian's lawsuit) with the writing, the business dealings, Screamline, Tremonti/Stapp productions etc. I would like to know if he is involved or if he was asked or if he justs wants to play the drums and not be bothered with the rest.

JenRN 11-01-2002 11:00 PM

Yeah Teri I have always wondered about Flip too... he seems like such a nice easy going guy, he was so cool when he came at the end of the catwalk at the concerts I went to tried to hand me his drumstick but of coarse some huge guy got it, i was so mesmerized by the three of them standing right in front of me!!!!:D

Mulletman 11-02-2002 03:04 PM

i would ask:

"when you guys are playing and you see the sea of lighters and hear the entire crowd singing singing louder than you, dont you ever get a feeling of 'wow, we actually made. this is as good as it gets'?"

allison 11-03-2002 03:21 PM

I would ask Scott: "Are you attracted to yourself? Because if I were you I think I would be."

hee hee:rolleyes:

faceless kiwi 11-03-2002 09:03 PM

Oh man there would be so many.
Especially to ask stapp.
But the one i would want to ask the most is pretty much the same as what dogstar said.
Just ask tremonti how he writes the music. Does he write the music before he sees all the words. What riffs were turned into a song when he was just mucking around jamming.
Just the whole process. Hes so talented.

Dogstar 11-03-2002 10:23 PM

He certainly is. The inspiration for words I can understand, as I often write to express, but to express in the language of music is really cool.

Aimee 11-03-2002 11:37 PM

Brett- Do your Virgos bandmates resent the star you have become?
Mark- With all the shittalking, how do you remain so positive?
Scott- Did I have a booger hanging out of my nose the last time I saw you? Cuz you looked at me like I did. What's up with that?
Flip- If I ever got to interview him, I would never tire of hearing him talk about his musical experiences and can think up enough questions to keep him busy all day!

TeriB19 11-04-2002 09:04 PM

Hearing about how Mark and Flip are always the ones meeting and greeting the fans, I'd ask them to come to my house for coffee. I'd ask Brett if he has any doubts about leaving Virgos for Creed. And I'd ask Scott why he is never pictured meeting and greeting the fans like Mark and Flip. I have seen hundreds of pics of Mark and Flip with fans but very few of Scott.

Mulletman 11-04-2002 10:57 PM

maybe he does have a big ego?

he has fallen in the pits that behold all the frontmen before him and after him.....

...what?

JenRN 11-04-2002 10:59 PM

Who knows with Scott not meeting fans, maybe Hillaree is back in the picture and is ruling the roost? She seems to have some kind of hold on him:mad: But hey whatever he likes right? Maybe he is just not feeling well and is wore out!!! I sure would like to lick his wounds for him!:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :D