CreedFeed Community

CreedFeed Community (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/index.php)
-   Music Matters (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=13)
-   -   JD Charlton Leavs The Virgos (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/showthread.php?t=3813)

Higher_Desire 07-20-2003 03:32 PM

JD Charlton Leavs The Virgos

Courtesy of ScreamLineUSA.com Story Found Here.

---------------------------------------------------------------
20-Jul-03

JD Charlton...
played drums for the Virgos. He recently formed Downstem, got quickly signed to Epic Records, and is being produced by Toby Wright (Korn, Alice in Chains, 3 Doors Down, Tantric, Taproot).

Record out late 2003. Listen now on our bands page and Find out more @ [ downstem.com ]

----------------------------------------------------------------

Does this mean Hestla may join Creed afterall??? :rolleyes: It seems as though The Virgos may be no more.

H-D

hotforscott 07-20-2003 05:26 PM

I read that the other day when I found the sticker thing. He went with another band or something.

Steve 07-20-2003 05:43 PM

Virgos kind of broke up a long time ago. Their official site simply went away around when Creed's tour ended. Their merh has been onsale at bandrags forever. It seemed like they were gone for a long time!

hotforscott 07-20-2003 06:45 PM

Hmm, that is interesting. I have never been a big fan or anything. I have one song on CD that a good friend burned for me because Scott was singing back up, but never have really gotten into them much. I guess that is why I have no clue. I wondered how Brett was able to play and tour with Creed and also keep up with another band. I know from the picture of this J.D. guy on the Screamline site, he looks pretty good, that is the extent of my knowledge on the subject.

Bridge of Clay 07-21-2003 06:03 PM

wait! does this mean no more Brian Marshall for sure???

:crying::crying::crying::crying::crying::crying::c rying::crying::crying::crying:

Higher_Desire 07-21-2003 06:41 PM

Why? Just because the Virgos are no more? There's no official word that Hestla's joining Creed. Remember... Marshall left Creed and completly fell out of the public eye. I doubt he'd come back anyway due to the "personal conflicts" for why he left.

H-D

Aimee 07-25-2003 10:50 PM

YAY JD!!!! :bounce: Woo-Hoo
:banana: :bigjump: :darkdance: :wiggle:

PaulMcCoygirl 07-27-2003 02:37 AM

I also heard he went to Downstem. It was on their website. Good band by the way! :)

benkenobi 07-27-2003 03:57 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by PaulMcCoygirl
I also heard he went to Downstem. It was on their website. Good band by the way! :)

Never heard 'em.

Unforgiven Fan 07-27-2003 07:29 PM

Virgos was a dying band, the last record was awesome but the band was dying and nothing could change that

PaulMcCoygirl 07-27-2003 07:53 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by benkenobi
Never heard 'em.

They have 5 songs recorded called "I'm Your Sin". you can check them out at www.downstem.com

The Lithium 07-28-2003 04:59 PM

If you guys would ask me I would say that I think he's leaving because he thinks that Virgos isn't a band anymore...Brett may joyn Creed and he've played with 'em for the whole year...Even a bitt more...

I don't know but I think!

I also HOPE that Brett will be a officiall member of the best band ever...Creed!

PaulMcCoygirl 07-28-2003 10:08 PM

That would be awesome if Brett joineed the band. He is a really good bass player and he deserves to be with them. With all the time he has put practicing with them and all for their tour.

Shoebird 08-11-2003 02:17 PM

Dunno if you guys have checked out Downstem's site yet, but there's a picture of Mark at one of their shows :) . Click on Photos, then go to the Orlando show where they performed with Four Years Past.

http://www.downstem.com/photos/saph/tremonti.jpg