CreedFeed Community

CreedFeed Community (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/index.php)
-   Waxing Poetica (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=12)
-   -   would you care for one? (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/showthread.php?t=10930)

GrafiTTied 05-03-2006 09:31 AM

would you care for one?

well in an attempt to make waxing poetica a more lively place i was wondering if we could have a lyrics competition. Though its going to need alot of cooperation from the administrators and forum diplomats.

if we have enough support i could lay out the rules on how it can be carried out and believe it can be alot of fun.
Im still quite skeptical about this suggestion since my idea about the art gallery was just passed over and not thought about ever again. But if i have sufficient support from you guys it can certainly be done.

thank you for your patience.

metalchris25 05-03-2006 11:09 AM

Re: would you care for one?

I was part of a similar thread before on another site, and my lyrics got ripped and posted other places I did not want them to be. That is why I dont post in the poetica thread. All of our songs are copyrighted, but its just a hassle.
I do think it would be cool to check out others stuff, though, and I wish that people woulda given the art gallery a shot even though I cant post on it either for lack of a way to do so.
Just curious: did you sketch your avatar? I have been meaning to ask you that for a while now. Its pretty cool.

Rocketqueen 05-03-2006 11:27 AM

hey btw i like your avi its awsome man

GrafiTTied 05-03-2006 11:33 AM

yeah i did sketch my avatar, thanks guys.

Rocketqueen 05-05-2006 11:28 PM

yours is cool man i love it but i was refering too metalchris25 it has the captavating aproach

nagpo 05-06-2006 12:08 AM

no thanks

Rocketqueen 05-06-2006 12:14 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by nagpo
no thanks

:D how comes could be fun ya know that sounded like a strong descision No Thanks :D

GrafiTTied 05-06-2006 01:01 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by nagpo
no thanks

why not?

metalchris25 05-06-2006 07:51 AM

Just so he could post something negative, is my guess, because it shouldn't matter if someone doesn't want a certain thread, given the fact that they don't have to post in it.

GrafiTTied 05-10-2006 06:15 AM

do you think i should just start the competition and hope for some response?

Rocketqueen 05-10-2006 10:50 AM

yes go right Ahead, if ya want ya dont want me to get the ball rolling :D you guys can go first i loves your stuff

metalchris25 05-11-2006 11:38 AM

What could it hurt?

Rocketqueen 05-11-2006 11:31 PM

i,ll give it a try

come to me from the depth of the oceans roar for many treasure is still to be in store im wating where you left me by the sweet salvation of your voice uplift me in faith pick up whats left before they fall back into the many question that fill in my head that make the oceans part pick up the pieces before they hide again and depart back into the sea will you reach the bottom to pick up theme up for me Ok i got,er rolling whos next

GrafiTTied 05-12-2006 10:19 AM

no wait this is how i was thinking of conducting it.
i give you all a few weeks to do your song or poem and you send it to me either pm it or mail it. At the end of the submission deadline i will post the submitted entries and you will be given a few more days to vote for the best work. The lyricist with the most number of votes may win.
This is a very rough version of the rules I can make it more clearer if you guys give me the nod. Come on! you know what i'll hold the competition and depending on the response i will continue with it. If i get less than 7 entries i will call off the competition O.K?

Rocketqueen 05-12-2006 10:29 AM

this sounds like fun

give us date so i can get started on mine .... :jam: :jam: im exploring my wrtings and i would love to hear opions and insights there is so much talent out there :D ;) litttle young worms we must stay fresh ...i always like to stay ahead of the compatetion << or how ever ya spell it