CreedFeed Community

CreedFeed Community (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/index.php)
-   Creed Talk (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   new news about chicago show (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/showthread.php?t=1078)

RLipp69 12-30-2002 03:01 AM

new news about chicago show

friend just called me he know security there and said that they carryed scott out and wisked him away in a waiting van.:confused:

tru2mine 12-30-2002 03:04 AM

that doesnt sound good

Dogstar 12-30-2002 03:28 AM

Oh wow, this is not good. I hope he's all right. I feel bad for everyone who plunked down big bucks to see them, but I sure hope Scott is OK and that he's getting whatever help he needs. They really should cancel the Philly show if he's that bad. And I hate to say that because I'm supposed to go. Wow, this is really distressing news.

tru2mine 12-30-2002 03:56 AM

i dont know man, he could turn around and everything will be alright tomorrow. A lot of people have gotten drunk and made asses out of themselves but are fine the next day. I speak from experience

Dogstar 12-30-2002 04:17 AM

Yes, but this has happened to a lesser degree at other shows. This sounds like the worst he's been, though. I just hope he is OK.

ronda 12-30-2002 09:10 AM

I am sure he will be fine when the alcohol or drugs leave his system. Unless he starts in again to keep that wonderful high.... He was out of control , angry and an embarassment to his fans and the wonderful band. The way he sings usually moves me and last night I felt like throwing up! Made me sick, waste of my money for sure. I can go to a party and see people messed up for free! It is sad to think what it must of took to get him in that condition. Seen him last time he was at alsate and this was not the same Scott!:(

Sheila63 12-30-2002 09:24 AM

I hope he's okay too. It makes me sad to hear this news, he must be really hurting and having a hard time. I've already said some prayers for him and the other guys this morning and will continue to do so. I'm supposed to go to the Philly show tomorrow but I only want them to do the show if he's up to it.:crying:

creed_affair 12-30-2002 09:28 AM

Gabrielgirl from the Creedpit says it is not drugs. This is Mark Tremonti's sister in law.

I feel badly that Scott is troubled. He has had some rough times lately and has been the target of a lot of bashing. I guess it just got to him. It is unfortunate for the fans, but I will keep Scott and the guys in my thoughts and will continue to support them.

Jen

tru2mine 12-30-2002 10:01 AM

from the way he usually carries himself and the way he is with his fans, im sure he'll apologize and make it up to all those who went. Just seems like hes that kinda guy.

creedfan2334 12-30-2002 12:44 PM

lets hope so tru...

Dogstar 12-30-2002 12:59 PM

I hate to say this, but if he pulls any of this stuff in Philly, they will rip him and the band to shreds. I live in Philly and with what just happened with Guns 'N Roses cancelling, this place will be downright unforgiving. They don't take any crap here and people were really pissed about GNR. They didn't go into a full-blown riot, but there was some damage done at the First Union Center when Axl didn't show. The following weekend, one of the local radio stations, WMMR, had a No Guns 'N Roses weekend during which they played not one GNR song.

John 3:16 12-30-2002 01:56 PM

Denise (GabrielGirl), is not Mark's sister-in-law. She is Michaels girlfriend. They aren't married yet.

John