CreedFeed Community

CreedFeed Community (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/index.php)
-   Waxing Poetica (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=12)
-   -   Remember (guitar song) (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/showthread.php?t=10708)

stappissohot 03-17-2006 12:41 PM

Remember (guitar song)

Remember
A D A G (repeat 3 times)
Third string on fourth fret
Third and second string on third fret
A D A G (repeat 3 times)
Third string on fourth fret
Third and second string on third fret
A D A G (repeat 3 times)
A D A (end)

Kind of poetic if you play the guitar, if you don't it's a bunch of words you don't understand :cool:

Rocketqueen 03-19-2006 11:31 PM

Re: Remember (guitar song)

this makes me so like wanna go grab my gutiar and see if i can mess with this HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA but i gave it away for safe keeping im sure its just something speciale just like you morgan da poetic tweet heart

stappissohot 03-20-2006 11:59 AM

It's not that hard to write a song on the guitar.... and I dunno, they're the chords, I can screw around on my guitar and make a song, God I hope the school doesn't ban creedfeed, I swear it's getting harder to log on, gotta hate my school, oh well... I love my guitar, it's black like everything else.... *yawns* I hate the morning, gotta hate the morning *reads the last sentence of your post* sometimes, just sometimes, I have to wonder....

Rocketqueen 03-20-2006 01:10 PM

:) its werid really and would make one wonder If I Dont GET MY COFFEA Mornings Dont Go Right so help me and that should,nt matter but i simply must have my coffea ITS THE COFFEA i love da coffea

Rocketqueen 03-20-2006 01:12 PM

i once read a book on it years ago it was powerfull stuff almost like a drug through years its lost its zing and been waterd down

stappissohot 03-21-2006 11:58 AM

coffee, yes wonderful... yes but sometimes I wonder how old you think I am, I'll give you clues under 18 and over 12, lol... I dunno, don care.... :)

Rocketqueen 03-21-2006 12:23 PM

:) i know how old you being that old is Like a really Bad Thing but all though its got its point of views that we love so much :wtf: HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA LMAO, Messaage Just Old On To 15 Forever,

stappissohot 03-21-2006 12:29 PM

Eh? Me not get da post at all....despite my age being under 18 I still view myself as an adult, and people respect me as an adult, I've only ever been around adults and make adult friends, I've been through all the shit of an adult, soooo, yeah "this is not about age time served on the earth doesn't mean you grow in mind"

Rocketqueen 03-21-2006 12:42 PM

:) what time does Amrican Idol start tonite b/c im so like not missing it The Ace, :) i hate being respected as an adult figure because they look at you and expect you to except the ways of their world, and your much older than they so its best to just shutup and fake it and leave,em with my Fave The :D what is with all their organaized Sh*^%it they are over dramtic over the stupid stuf Just do it and shut up dont make a freaking Relgion out of it

stappissohot 03-22-2006 12:44 PM

Actually I like people expecting something out of me, there is nothing I can't give. And last night it was on at 8:00 if you caught it, and tonight it'll be on at 9:00 conflicting with an all new Lost so I won't get to see who get's voted off, maybe you could relay the info for me :)

Rocketqueen 03-22-2006 02:40 PM

its on again tonite i,ll relay it for ya i loveeeeeeeeeee***doing that

stappissohot 03-28-2006 11:59 AM

I sense a tad bit of sarcasim, ya know if ya don't like it I can't force you to watch it! Just wanted you to see his face and hear him sing is all

Rocketqueen 03-29-2006 11:38 AM

:) i know it and i missed it last night k i wanted to whatch it but stuff came up :) precious ,ll whatch it next time im not being sarcastic i love to relayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy ****

stappissohot 03-29-2006 11:59 AM

Guess what? One guy on American Idol, Chris Daughtry sang a Creed song, he sang What If, I was bowing in front of the TV, he got my vote last night, not Ace.... he he he... :)

Rocketqueen 03-29-2006 12:23 PM

The Walk The Line Dude he was so sexy:) he had that certian thing going on even if he did,nt have hair although i missed the what if peformance :) you just know u had to make that vote