CreedFeed Community

CreedFeed Community (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/index.php)
-   Creed Talk (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   If you could ask Creed one question (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/showthread.php?t=3503)

StappStalker 06-22-2003 02:33 PM

If you could ask Creed one question

If you could ask a member of Creed one question,what would it be and what member would you ask?

I would ask Stapp to sing a duet with me on my album and for Tremonti to be a flaminkco player on the same song that would be cool(didnt Mark say somewhere that he wanted to be a Flaminkco player for a couple of months) :tremonti: :stapp: :wub:

CollectiveSoul 06-22-2003 02:34 PM

mine would be "Do you like ahving stalkers"

JenRN 06-22-2003 02:59 PM

Hmmm... I don't know if I could narrow it down to just one question, here are a few of mine:

-Is it worth it all, are you happy doing what you do?
-What goes through your mind when you see thousands of people in the crowd of a concert singing along with songs you wrote and screaming for you!
-Would you go back and do anything different in your careers?
-Where do you see the band in 10 years?
-Do you need a personal nurse???? ;)

Bridge of Clay 06-22-2003 04:41 PM

Iīd like to say "Thank you so much", thatīs all.

Then maybe Mark could have compassion of me and give me one of his Signature Models! :D

But if I really have to narrow it to one question: Whatīs the meaning of the crest? ;) lol!

Wylde-Tremonti 06-22-2003 06:01 PM

i'd ask...CAN I HAVE YOUR FUCKING AUTOGRAPHS!!!!!!...and i'd prolly Hug mark until security came!!!

Tremontichik006 06-22-2003 06:04 PM

i would ask the scotts if they needed a babysitter...

and i would ask mark if i could touch his arms...

Lechium 06-22-2003 06:08 PM

"why did you sellout?"

Wylde-Tremonti 06-22-2003 07:02 PM

haha..then watch Mark ASSAULT your ass!!!!!!!

Lechium 06-22-2003 07:47 PM

That would only mean that they're sold out, yet are trying to look like they didn't
fakers

velocityidp 06-22-2003 08:20 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by Lechium
That would only mean that they're sold out, yet are trying to look like they didn't
fakers

Whatever the case may be, you'd be in serious need of medical attention :)

Lechium 06-22-2003 08:54 PM

now when someone cannot handle some critique without being obnoxious, it shows how insecure they are.

velocityidp 06-22-2003 09:15 PM

Quote:

now when someone cannot handle some critique without being obnoxious, it shows how insecure they are.

Lol, but if I said "nah Mark wouldn't pound on him..." you'd reply with something like:

"...well since Mark didn't get mad, it must be true!" :rolleyes:

We all know your goal, Mr. I-Really-Hate-Creed-but-I've-Posted-Here-Thousands-of-Times

Closet Creed fans come in many shapes and sizes. Sooner or later...

Lechium 06-22-2003 09:39 PM

Nah i wount say "if he did nothing it means it is true".
Tool has a good song called "Hooker With A Penis" in which they admit to selling out, and make fun ot it, for example.

Lechium 06-22-2003 09:40 PM

P.S. and dont call me creed's fan please. havent heard them in ages, and not planning on any time soon.

JenRN 06-22-2003 10:21 PM

Quote:

Oh REALLY?:eye: :lol: