CreedFeed Community

CreedFeed Community (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/index.php)
-   Creed Talk (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   On the road again!! (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/showthread.php?t=13575)

**angela** 11-07-2011 10:47 AM

On the road again!!

concerts begin in april 2012!! can notttt wait!! just saw scott on Vh1 ...I am sooooo ready for some CREED concerts!!!!:headbang: :headbang: :headbang:

VJ Raven 11-08-2011 10:02 AM

Re: On the road again!!

I saw this in Passion Breeds Followers and everyone there is excited too!!! I'm hoping they make it to Halifax as a full band this time (Scott was here last year during a solo acoustic tour, awesome concert!), in a venue that my fellow NSian in here can get into this time but if they don't, that's okay... At least we'll have new music from the guys. Better than nothing!! :D

Steve 11-10-2011 02:44 PM

Got 2nd row for Chicago, MOP show. :D

VJ Raven 11-14-2011 08:33 AM

Steve, you're lucky!! I wish they were doing this in Halifax!! Heck, I'd be happy if the entire band came here ONCE...

Dogstar 11-15-2011 07:07 PM

I'm on the fence about these shows...

My Sacrifice 11-16-2011 12:02 AM

I hope they add some shows. I just think 500 plus miles for a couple of shows is too far for me to drive.

adparaiki 11-16-2011 05:36 PM

I'm thinking of coming to America for the shows, but I don't know anyone from the UK who has the time, money, or desire to go.

Don't really want to go on my own but considering it.

I'm Adam, 24, Norwich UK, been a creed fan since 1999

Steve 11-16-2011 09:11 PM

If you come to the Chicago show(s), come say hi :) I'll be there both nights!

Buried And Gone 11-17-2011 04:13 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by VJ Raven
I saw this in Passion Breeds Followers and everyone there is excited too!!! I'm hoping they make it to Halifax as a full band this time (Scott was here last year during a solo acoustic tour, awesome concert!), in a venue that my fellow NSian in here can get into this time but if they don't, that's okay... At least we'll have new music from the guys. Better than nothing!! :D

HAHA! I appreciate that very much! : )

This is great news. I can't wait for some new tunes. Hopefully Scott and Mark's solo album come out soon aswell!

VJ Raven 11-21-2011 11:19 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Buried And Gone
HAHA! I appreciate that very much! : )

This is great news. I can't wait for some new tunes. Hopefully Scott and Mark's solo album come out soon aswell!

You know I wanted to at least meet you Buried and Gone, if not be lucky enough to be in the same crowd cheering Creed/Scott/Alter Bridge in concert!! :D