CreedFeed Community

CreedFeed Community (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/index.php)
-   Chat-O-Rama (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   This is a message from Julie (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/showthread.php?t=12396)

JulieCitySlicker 06-24-2009 01:29 PM

This is a message from Julie

Hi All! Just wanted to let you know that my surgery on Friday went very well, and that I am healing up great. The doctor called yesterday and told me that my uterus was 3 times its size and that the fibroid was the size of a tennis ball. The dimensions of my uterus are/were 11X>X8cm and it weighed 12oz or 343g. The fibroid was taken out in pieces and each piece was 20x16x5cm. Just to give you an idea of how big they were. I won’t be able to get on the Internet for about 6 weeks or so because our computer is upstairs but I can have my dad’s girlfriend check the boards for me and print things for me to read. I hope your all doing well.
Julie

eusebioCBR 06-24-2009 04:06 PM

Re: This is a message from Julie

Hey Julie, I'm glad things are going well and you're feeling better. :)

TrulyAmazing 06-25-2009 10:31 AM

:hugs: :hugs: loves ya have delighted ya made it when you recooparate and get back up down those stairs we wil break open that champange :bounce: thanks for you updates precious you,ll be feeling better in no time at all

metalchris25 06-25-2009 06:59 PM

HI JULIE!!! I am glad to hear that it went well and you are healing.

bilal 06-27-2009 09:13 AM

Get all-well soon!... And hope to see you around again. ....

TrulyAmazing 07-03-2009 11:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bilal
Get all-well soon!... And hope to see you around again. ....

yeah i know it miss julie i,ll be glad when she gets down those stairs we have a champange get together i hope she has,nt set up no after sugery depression praying she sis is wating on the full recovery

JulieCitySlicker 07-10-2009 10:00 PM

Hi Everyone!

How are ya? I am at Aunt Marilyn's, so I thought I would send out an email and let you all know that I am doing good and am healing well. I havn't been able to get on the internet at dad's because their computer is upstairs and I can't go upstairs untill my doctor releases me from having surgery.

I go in for my next appointment on July 27th and I should find out when I'll be released then.The tape they put over my stitches is off now, so my incisions should be healing pretty fast now.

I just thought I would send you a little update since I have the oppurtunity.

Luv,

Julie

TrulyAmazing 07-12-2009 11:37 AM

:D i know sisssys prayers WOULD KICK YOUR Fanny Down Those Stairs want you alll the way down theme aint that hard hold tummy tight and ya put on foot in front of the other and hold tight to the rail yeah aint that hard Loves Ya Julie

eusebioCBR 07-12-2009 03:05 PM

Thanks Julie, it's good to know you're doing well.

Sincirr 07-19-2009 09:00 AM

Oh its so good to hear! I hope after all of this that you feel sooooo much better!!!