CreedFeed Community

CreedFeed Community (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/index.php)
-   Creed Talk (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   If you could ask Creed one question (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/showthread.php?t=3503)

Wylde-Tremonti 08-01-2003 10:46 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by s.floridagirl
<b>TremontiWannaB, &nbsp;you are funny as hell with your autographs!!! &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; Anyway, my question would be to Stapp. &nbsp;" Wanna go to bed?" &nbsp;Hey! Why not? &nbsp;I only have one question!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Gotta make it count. &nbsp;Right? </b>

hey...i prolly would hug him....lol....he'd think i was crazy tho...

s.floridagirl 08-02-2003 07:38 PM

s.floridagril I was thinking the same thing but glad someone else said it!;) [/b][/quote]
I'm really surprised that noone else did, to be honest. I'm tellin ya, this is the one guy that i have my "Celebrity Crush" on. If I ever got the chance , I'd just have to explain it to my husband very gingerly!! ha!;)

Sheila63 08-02-2003 08:11 PM

Believe me, s.floridagirl, I've thought about it. Just go to the Fantasy Vault thread in the Chat forum and you'll see. I just know I wouldn't be brave enough to ask.:embarass:

s.floridagirl 08-02-2003 08:15 PM

what the heck is that? A fantasy vault thread? never seen or heard of it. obviously, with almost 3000 posts, you probably know your way around this place!

Sheila63 08-02-2003 08:20 PM

Yeah, it's in the Chat-O-Rama forum. You can go there and check it out.:)

s.floridagirl 08-02-2003 08:22 PM

TOO FUNNY. HEY, THE TRUTH OF THE MATTER IS, i'D BE TOO DAMN LOYAL!! HA! IT WAS FUN FOR A SECOND THOUGH!

Sheila63 08-02-2003 08:25 PM

Quote:

TOO FUNNY. HEY, THE TRUTH OF THE MATTER IS, i'D BE TOO DAMN LOYAL!! &nbsp;HA! &nbsp;IT WAS FUN FOR A SECOND THOUGH!

I would be too, if I was married.;)

njcreedite 08-03-2003 03:16 PM

Quote:

TOO FUNNY. HEY, THE TRUTH OF THE MATTER IS, i'D BE TOO DAMN LOYAL!! &nbsp;HA! &nbsp;IT WAS FUN FOR A SECOND THOUGH!

heehee...maybe more than a second of fun....:D

At this point (lawsuit and all...) I'd probably just ask them
how they were doing. .....and if they needed a hug!!;)

VillageWolf 08-03-2003 06:29 PM

If I could ask one question? A lonely simple question? Well I'll just ask one question then. hehe...

I'd ask, "Can I get back to you on that?" :D j/k
I really dont know what I would ask. Maybe, "How's about that DVD?"