CreedFeed Community

CreedFeed Community (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/index.php)
-   Creed Talk (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   Creed Dreams Anyone? (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/showthread.php?t=3462)

StappStalker 06-19-2003 02:14 AM

Creed Dreams Anyone?

Anyone have any CREED dreams Ive had alot but dont remember them all i should start writing them down :banghead:
Maybe i should start separate threads for each member of CREED for dreams so that way,when anyone here as a dream with CREED they can write it on here so we can see

I dreamt that I was at a CREED cancer in the front row and Stapp was singing to me and I was invited backstage and I played guitar for them and I was with them the rest of the tour not very exciting i know oh well

Dark Angel 06-19-2003 02:22 AM

i had one where stapp was running around naked in a building i was in... i was running away from him bcuz i did not want to have sex with him and he was determed to "do me". i also remember trying to tell him to go back with his ex-wife cuz i wanted nothing to with him (this dream was over a yr ago).

that's all i can remember about it.
thank god i've had no more of them.

StappStalker 06-19-2003 02:36 AM

LMAO! that is so funny! here to you Dark Angel :sex:
thats goning to be in my head for a long time.Is there any way that could be made into a smiley thingy so we can use it would be so funny!Stapp was probably running aroung like this :pant: and you were like this :flee: did you see his :moon: and his :banana:? Its funny with those icons in there! LMAO

VillageWolf 06-19-2003 03:14 AM

Im too embarrassed to tell my Creed dream. My dreams are so lame! I was such a dork in my Creed dream that if I ever meet the guys in real life I might have flashbacks and try to run away for fear that I might act the same stupid way I did in the dream.

Lechium 06-19-2003 03:25 AM

I think you guys should take a break from that band.
Never had a dream about any musician, or any person I dont personally know.

Said Eyes 06-19-2003 03:47 AM

Ive been to concerts in dreams. Creed a couple of times, Sigur Ros quite a few times and many others. Went to a Metallica one last week. But then I do sleep with music on, so it probably helps that along.

Lechium 06-19-2003 04:03 AM

Interesting.. my dreams usually involve very fucked up situaltions, not fun stuff like concerts =

Said Eyes 06-19-2003 04:17 AM

theres the fucked up stuff too, don't get me wrong. These concerts usually turn out weird anyway.

Lechium 06-19-2003 04:25 AM

I already miss Gir lol

hayley 06-19-2003 05:09 AM

I've had one where I recieved a newspaper clipping at school, and for some reason I was in my pjamas, I recieved it, and it said: SCOTT STAPP HAS BEEN MURDERED. I can't remember much else, it was a couple of months ago, but when I woke up, I was bawling my eyes out it was awful :( :crying: :( :( :crying: :crying:

JenRN 06-19-2003 09:44 AM

For very hot and steamy fantasies of the band go to MY THREAD "the fantasy vault" located in the Chat section, we have over 750 posts in it! Some are dreams but most are fantasies!!!!;)

Sheila63 06-19-2003 11:40 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by addicted2stapp
I've had one where I recieved a newspaper clipping at school, and for some reason I was in my pjamas, I recieved it, and it said: SCOTT STAPP HAS BEEN MURDERED. I can't remember much else, it was a couple of months ago, but when I woke up, I was bawling my eyes out it was awful :( :crying: :( :( :crying: :crying:

OMG, Hayley!!!:eek: :eek: That must have been scary.:( Thank God it was only a dream.:D

Bridge of Clay 06-19-2003 01:20 PM

LMAO, Ben (Said Eyes)!

I hope you make a bootleg of one of those! ;)

Once I dreamed I was on stage singing WTLF and Stapp was playing the piano... oh, well...

And I think Mark gave me guitar lessons!

lol! I wish...

Higher_Desire 06-19-2003 01:31 PM

I've never had the experience of a Creed :crest: Dream. At least not that I can remember. I either don't dream when I sleep, or don't remember a blasted thing when I wake up. If I do remember any part of a dream, it is really unusual.

H-D

Higher_Desire 06-19-2003 01:36 PM

Actually, I did have a Creed Nightmare a few months back... It was that I heard Stapp had been in an accident and did damage to his back, and because of it, the part of the tour that was scheduled (of which I had tickets to for the show in Tacoma) was cancelled. :crying: Then, I realized I was not asleep. Then came the nightmare that the show in Boise ID was cancelled (along with some others) because of Stapp's laryngitis, then later the show in Salt Lake City UT. :crying: I had tickets for each show, one after the next when the previous show was cancelled. Awake or not, it was a nightmare. :(

H-D