CreedFeed Community

CreedFeed Community (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/index.php)
-   Alter Bridge Talk (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=29)
-   -   New Album? (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/showthread.php?t=12852)

ABCreedFan 11-09-2009 06:17 PM

New Album?

Okay so I heard that there will be a third AB album?? But Creed is back and Myles Kennedy is singing for another band.. Can someone please clear this up for me I am very confused.

XALTERBRIDGEX 11-09-2009 07:51 PM

Re: New Album?

According to Mark both bands with exist. Myles only is singing on one song on Slash's solo album. Mark and Myles are meeting at the end of this month to continue writing what is being called "ABIII". Look for Alter Bridge to hit the studio before the Creed world Tour in March and new Alter Bridge album to be released late 2010. Both bands will alternate albums and tours in the future is looks like for now...

TrulyAmazing 11-10-2009 09:22 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by XALTERBRIDGEX
According to Mark both bands with exist. Myles only is singing on one song on Slash's solo album. Mark and Myles are meeting at the end of this month to continue writing what is being called "ABIII". Look for Alter Bridge to hit the studio before the Creed world Tour in March and new Alter Bridge album to be released late 2010. Both bands will alternate albums and tours in the future is looks like for now...

sounds right ABIII like that :jam: :rockon:

Buried And Gone 11-10-2009 04:36 PM

There are many threads about this.

Also, that was my mistake about the Myles on Slash's record thing. I misread the article at first.

Deana 11-10-2009 07:17 PM

Hello Everyone, not trying to start anything here but just giving my two cents. AB is a B level band, honestly they don't have the IT factor. I've listened to them and Myles voice is versatile but at times can be over bearing and a little dreary. I wish AB the best but nothing, I mean nothing compares to Creed and Scott Stapp's voice. If AB did go back to Creed because there in debt so be it, but there will only be one CREED. Regardless of Stapp's personal life he and Mark are the formula that create simply the BEST rock music!
The best thing for rock n roll is for Creed to continue with there amazing voice, we the fans miss Creed. There is nothing out there that compares to Creed's music, congrats on # 2 on Billboards with the new album Full Circle.

Sincerely,
Deana

nagpo 11-10-2009 08:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Deana
Hello Everyone, not trying to start anything here but just giving my two cents. AB is a B level band, honestly they don't have the IT factor. I've listened to them and Myles voice is versatile but at times can be over bearing and a little dreary. I wish AB the best but nothing, I mean nothing compares to Creed and Scott Stapp's voice. If AB did go back to Creed because there in debt so be it, but there will only be one CREED. Regardless of Stapp's personal life he and Mark are the formula that create simply the BEST rock music!
The best thing for rock n roll is for Creed to continue with there amazing voice, we the fans miss Creed. There is nothing out there that compares to Creed's music, congrats on # 2 on Billboards with the new album Full Circle.

Sincerely,
Deana

wow. you should not have said that.

Agent D 11-11-2009 03:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Deana

Sincerely,
Deana

Stop spamming. This post has zero to do with the topic of this thread.

BSC 11-12-2009 11:15 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Agent D
Stop spamming. This post has zero to do with the topic of this thread.

WTF...?

This guy posts his opinion (assuming he's a guy, sorry) on AB, you obviously don't like it or agree with him. So you jump on him like this?

It does vaguely relate to the topic of this thread (I wouldn't call it spam either), there are loads of posts which are off-topic on this forum, but yet you don't jump on any of them? Just this one?

If he started a thread saying "I prefer Creed because of..." he would have got burnt down, so it was either create a whole thread of arguements, or just post his opinion in an existing topic where it won't get as much attention.

TrulyAmazing 11-12-2009 11:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Buried And Gone
There are many threads about this.

Also, that was my mistake about the Myles on Slash's record thing. I misread the article at first.

:laugh: :laugh: i know it haa they could work at peace together indeed yep this one of those threads starting to go no where which is ok the road less traveled So Lets Take It Easy This Forum Supports Both CREED AND AB And Scott Stapp :laugh: so for bashing and giving respect a person to others We have CREED WORLD AB has their own Site Scott Stapp.com Lets All Be Cool To Each Other ~PEACE~

Agent D 11-12-2009 06:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BSC
WTF...?

This guy posts his opinion (assuming he's a guy, sorry) on AB, you obviously don't like it or agree with him. So you jump on him like this?

It does vaguely relate to the topic of this thread (I wouldn't call it spam either), there are loads of posts which are off-topic on this forum, but yet you don't jump on any of them? Just this one?

If he started a thread saying "I prefer Creed because of..." he would have got burnt down, so it was either create a whole thread of arguements, or just post his opinion in an existing topic where it won't get as much attention.

Because the topic isn't whether or not you prefer AB or Creed. No one cares. The first poster is asking if AB's third album is still being planned. This person has basically repeated the same post over and over again and signing it like it's an e-mail. If the post only "vaguely" relates to the topic, as you said yourself, then yeah, I'm gonna call it spam. Don't wander into the AB forum if you dislike them so much.

BSC 11-13-2009 12:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Agent D
Because the topic isn't whether or not you prefer AB or Creed. No one cares. The first poster is asking if AB's third album is still being planned. This person has basically repeated the same post over and over again and signing it like it's an e-mail. If the post only "vaguely" relates to the topic, as you said yourself, then yeah, I'm gonna call it spam. Don't wander into the AB forum if you dislike them so much.

That last comment doesn't make much sense.. A discussion forum is for all types of discussion, you don't have to like the band, maybe he wanted to share his dislike?.

If no one cares about the post just report it as spam and ignore it. I feel this guy has decided to post his opinion in an existing topic because if it made a new thread about it, he would have got burnt down by AB fans, by posting it in an existing thread not many people would notice and take offence (or whatever).

Also surely posting to call another person's post spam is also spam? Since it's not the topic of the discussion? Just going by your logic.