CreedFeed Community

CreedFeed Community (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/index.php)
-   Chat-O-Rama (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   Post a Picture of yourself Thread (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/showthread.php?t=8228)

Dogstar 06-11-2007 01:01 AM

Re: Post a Picture of yourself Thread

Those are great, Julie. Thanks for sharing!

Sincirr 06-11-2007 07:30 AM

2 Attachment(s)
Quote:

Originally Posted by JulieCitySlicker
I have more pics from my sister's wedding. I stole em from her myspace;)[/url]

There's that CAKE AGAIN!!!!!:oogle:

Your sister's dress looks sooooo beautiful!

Yay! My $20 digital camera is working again! Check out my 2 last hair-do's in the last couple of days, hehehehe!

HeavensOnFire 06-13-2007 07:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sincirr

Yay! My $20 digital camera is working again! Check out my 2 last hair-do's in the last couple of days, hehehehe!

MY DONNA LEE BABY your first pic there kinda looks like mine, when i dont whash it or brush it but thats cool b/c when i let it down i get my white zombie doooooooo THUNDER :kiss: FOR DA DONNA LEE BABY!!!! and my soul sister later on im going to try todo blonde streaks too it turns this orange goldish color that i like,

Dogstar 06-24-2007 07:12 PM

Quote:

Haha, you have hair like mine, although mine's a bit curlier when I don't blow dry. I got a new cut and I couldn't believe how straight the stylist got it. I've never had bouncy hair and my hair was bouncy after the cut! It lasted for three days, hehe. Love your color and highlights, too, sincirr!

Sincirr 06-25-2007 08:22 AM

2 Attachment(s)
Quote:

Originally Posted by Dogstar
Haha, you have hair like mine, although mine's a bit curlier when I don't blow dry. I got a new cut and I couldn't believe how straight the stylist got it. I've never had bouncy hair and my hair was bouncy after the cut! It lasted for three days, hehe. Love your color and highlights, too, sincirr!

Oh my hair colorist will be happy about that Kerrie. Shes a good lady. I teach her 6yr old son guitar and get discounts for my do :D

I love how long-lastingly straight the salon can get hair. That straightening you see there took me about an hour with a straightening iron. There are good ones out there, but yeah my hair is extra demanding so it has to be an ultra-good straightener...ionic, extra hot, ceramic yadayada. How good is it to just be able to brush your hair when its dry hay! The straightener is worth every penny:D
Quote:

Originally Posted by sissybumz
MY DONNA LEE BABY your first pic there kinda looks like mine, when i dont whash it or brush it but thats cool b/c when i let it down i get my white zombie doooooooo

Hehe yeah I like em cept getting them OUT is the problem hahaha!

Some new photos...have u guys tried that mirror image photo stuff where you take a photo of yourself against your mirror? I did and I laughed so damn hard I just had to share em! Here goes...

HeavensOnFire 06-25-2007 08:29 AM

Quote:

Oh my hair colorist will be happy about that Kerrie. Shes a good lady. I teach her 6yr old son guitar and get discounts for my do :D

I love how long-lastingly straight the salon can get hair. That straightening you see there took me about an hour with a straightening iron. There are good ones out there, but yeah my hair is extra demanding so it has to be an ultra-good straightener...ionic, extra hot, ceramic yadayada. How good is it to just be able to brush your hair when its dry hay! The straightener is worth every penny:D

Some new photos...have u guys tried that mirror image photo stuff where you take a photo of yourself against your mirror? I did and I laughed so damn hard I just had to share em! Here goes...

HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA :) donna lee u r weird fruit haaaaaaa but i loves ya i have,nt done my coloring yet , i hope i do right haaaaaaaaaaa

Dogstar 06-25-2007 01:49 PM

Quote:

I'm getting a straightener soon, that's for sure. I did pretty well without it, but it's not as smooth as they got it with the straightener. Very cool on the discount, too!

HeavenBesideYou 11-10-2007 07:17 AM

Thought I would get this topic back on the 1st page... :D Let's get some more pics up gang!

Hanging out at Holiday World

The motley crew...

My ass going into Mammoth Cave...

Deep inside the cave.

:banana:

Heaven

:pimp:

TrulyAmazing 11-10-2007 11:40 AM

:D thank you brother david for those pics your very handsome gentlemen

HeavenBesideYou 11-11-2007 11:19 AM

No prob Sis!!! And thanx! :D

ttyl,

Heaven

Sincirr 11-12-2007 04:59 AM

Hehe yeah they are cool pics man!

I havent had anywhere interesting to go lately...but I have someI guess...

Photo of me at dress up party as Bootsy Collins!

Me feeding some birds at a bird park, cept I look like an old italian mamma!

Me jamming with my friend Cero at his gig in a pub in the country.

TrulyAmazing 11-12-2007 09:19 AM

Thats My Donna Lee Baby

Girl I cant Wait Till I meet Ya and jam with ya :D and do a cover of The Rose Great Duet I Loves Ya, your a strong chicky to put up with your crazy Fam Girl Haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa Its All Groovy Is Satin smoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooth u looking great btw XoXo

Dogstar 11-13-2007 11:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by HeavenBesideYou
Thought I would get this topic back on the 1st page... :D Let's get some more pics up gang!

Hanging out at Holiday World

The motley crew...

My ass going into Mammoth Cave...

Deep inside the cave.

:banana:

Heaven

I have that same Jerry Cantrell shirt! Nice!

Dogstar 11-13-2007 11:02 PM

Sincirr, I love your pics!!! The dress-up one is awesome!

Sincirr 11-15-2007 08:40 AM

Hehe. That was embarrasing but fun.