CreedFeed Community

CreedFeed Community (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/index.php)
-   Creed Talk (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   Tatoos (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/showthread.php?t=786)

shane 12-08-2002 02:00 PM

I have a Rose on my shoulder!!!!

Pittock 12-09-2002 02:03 PM

I want one but I have been told the hubby will divorce me if I get one. :silly: I want a Creed crest somewhere. Probably on my ankle. Maybe on my birthday.

creed_affair 12-09-2002 03:40 PM

I've never even considered getting a tatoo, but I have to admit that I like the idea of a small Creed tatoo, but I'm with you on the divorce thing. I don't even have to ask that one. That's why my name is creed_affair. I already have to sneak just to listen to music, buy t-shirts, etc.

JenRN 12-09-2002 09:18 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by creed_affair
I've never even considered getting a tatoo, but I have to admit that I like the idea of a small Creed tatoo, but I'm with you on the divorce thing.  I don't even have to ask that one.  That's why my name is creed_affair.  I already have to sneak just to listen to music, buy t-shirts, etc.

Are you kidding? Sneak to listen to Creed? I sure as hell would not stand for that! I listen to whatever I want whenever I want! A lot of people I am friends with hate Creed, but hey, I really don't care, Creed is part of me, take it or leave it!:P

TeriB19 12-09-2002 09:53 PM

Don't know how you can sneak listening to Creed, I have to blast mine. Can't head bang when it's too low.

JenRN 12-09-2002 09:56 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by TeriB19
Don't know how you can sneak listening to Creed, I have to blast mine. Can't head bang when it's too low.

I play it so damn loud sometimes I can't hear myself think! I guess that is the point though!:rolleyes:

creed_affair 12-10-2002 08:04 AM

Well, I don't sneak to listen to cds--they are always in my car. But the t-shirts, etc. are sneaky.

I think the second concert this year put him over the edge. I scheduled a 6 day business trip across country and with a side trip to get to see them. Then I went to another local concert after that. 3 concerts in 3 months. He thinks I am a roadie! Or he thinks Scott is going to take one look at me in the audience and wisk me away from my dreadful life (haha).

He is extra jealous because I won't let him go with me. I don't want him ruining my concert because I have to entertain him!

hotforscott 12-10-2002 02:16 PM

you could take him once and i bet after seeing a live show, he'd be a creed fan for life. no one can turn away from them after seeing them live. mu husband wasn't a fan at all until i made him watch behind the music, now he has so much respect for them. like scott says, passion breeds followers. if they give it their all, no one can turn away.

make a man out of him, make him a Creed man....................lol

hayley 12-10-2002 02:23 PM

yeah...lol when i heared Higher (the VERY first creed song i heared) i just thought, "this is my band!" like i knew that there was something for me, like that song was waiting for me to become a fan.

CREED FANS ARE FOR LIFE!!!:P :band: :jam:

creed_affair 12-10-2002 02:35 PM

I am working on my husband. One song at time. He did finally admit that the songs were getting stuck in his head, especially higher. He is making progress. But he did throw a few "your boyfriend is on" comments last night during the BB awards.

My response was that Tim McGraw is not too bad looking either!

luvscott4ever 12-10-2002 02:40 PM

I have 1 tattoo so far, on my left leg, right above the ankle...My next one is coming in January, on my daughters 18th b-day, she's thinking of getting one too, but mine, of course, is going to be the Creed Crest, probably on my right leg, above the ankle...then I also want to get Godsmacks sun symbol somewhere, later. And they really don't hurt all that much, mainly when they stop and start, when they keep going, it's not so bad!! :)

TeriB19 12-10-2002 05:52 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by creed_affair
<b>But he did throw a few "your boyfriend is on" comments last night during the BB awards.
</b>

I get that ALL the time. "Your boyfriend's on the radio, wasn't that your boyfriend on tv?" I just laugh at him.

hotforscott 12-10-2002 07:51 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by TeriB19
<b>I get that ALL the time. "Your boyfriend's on the radio, wasn't that your boyfriend on tv?" I just laugh at him. </b>

Xterminator27 12-10-2002 07:53 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by hotforscott
i know, i think that is a good idea. i want a crest, but I want it small and colorful. i just can't think of where to put it.

lol put it on ur ass:D

JenRN 12-11-2002 03:24 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by Xterminator27
lol put it on ur ass:D

Us "30" year old women can put it anywhere we want!!! You see we don't have to worry aobut "permission" like some of us!:lol: ;)