CreedFeed Community

CreedFeed Community (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/index.php)
-   Scott Stapp Talk (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=35)
-   -   Scott Stapp Engaged (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/showthread.php?t=10259)

Ana4Stapp 01-08-2006 11:06 PM

Re: Scott Stapp Engaged

Quote:

Originally Posted by Stappishot
You know none of us no Jagger, Scott or Jaclyn. We have no clue of what's to come for them. Celebrities don't have blogs that they write every 5 mins to say how they really feel about there partners, or how there kids feel about the step parents or parents. Yes they all can be happy, or maybe there just smiling for the camera, I mean who knows. We just have to wait and see, what's to come for Scott and Jaclyn.

:rolleyes:

Well...the prophecy is over!!!!!!

lol

Stappishot 01-08-2006 11:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ana4Stapp
:rolleyes:

Well...the prophecy is over!!!!!!

lol

:wtf: U and that damn "prophecy" word!

I don't know there furture, I'm just posting what I feel MY opinions. I speak my mind if u don't like it, then OH WELL!

Ana4Stapp 01-08-2006 11:09 PM

Quote:

:wtf: U and that damn "prophecy" word!

LOL!!!!!

Higher_Desire 01-09-2006 11:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by facelessmike
Nesheiwat is the director of public affairs for the Scott Stapp Foundation, which promotes healthy parent-child relationships.

hmmm... so the once closed wawof is now the ssf. interesting.

also, could someone repost the picture? the link is no longer working.

H-D :pimp:

Stappishot 01-11-2006 12:08 AM

Ok, so we have dates for Stapp's tour. So my question here is, why would he marry so early, and go straight to tour. I mean don't get me wrong I know he's getting married on the 10th of Feb, but there're still be newly weds. And he'll be gone most of the time after they get married. And she has no choice but to stay home with Jagger, cause now she's step mom, and she just can't get up the chance to go with her husband on tour all the time, and leave Jagger with the grandparents. Jagger needs someone to take him to school, study with him and so on. And Scott can't be there all the time now that the tour is getting ready to start. Jagger needs at least 1 parent there with him. I don't know how this marriage is gonna work out for them, being he'll be gone most of the time. I bet Jagger is happy now that he has two parents and one can possibly stay when the other goes on tour.

Chase 01-11-2006 03:07 AM

Quote:

Ok, so we have dates for Stapp's tour. So my question here is, why would he marry so early, and go straight to tour. I mean don't get me wrong I know he's getting married on the 10th of Feb, but there're still be newly weds. And he'll be gone most of the time after they get married. And she has no choice but to stay home with Jagger, cause now she's step mom, and she just can't get up the chance to go with her husband on tour all the time, and leave Jagger with the grandparents. Jagger needs someone to take him to school, study with him and so on. And Scott can't be there all the time now that the tour is getting ready to start. Jagger needs at least 1 parent there with him. I don't know how this marriage is gonna work out for them, being he'll be gone most of the time. I bet Jagger is happy now that he has two parents and one can possibly stay when the other goes on tour.

There's been 3 confirmed tour dates and you're making it sound like he's going to be on tour for all eternity and never see his wife or son again. He just released a solo CD and probably has some sort of obligation to promote it. Stop overreacting to every little thing Stapp does... and stop reading too much into his personal life. I seriously doubt that he is going to tour to the extent that Creed did in the first place.

Ana4Stapp 01-11-2006 07:41 AM

Quote:

Its amazing how some people here (with much much time in hands!) take Stapp's personal life and try to anticipate it! Unbelievable! :rolleyes:

Stappishot 01-11-2006 12:36 PM

Quote:

Its amazing how some people here (with much much time in hands!) take Stapp's personal life and try to anticipate it! Unbelievable! :rolleyes:

FIRST OF ALL ANA I'm not trying to anticipate NOTHING. Like I said b4 I'm just posting what's on my mind, and I'm the type of person that if I have something to say in ur face OR online here, I'm gonna say it, and you and not anyone else is gonna change that. So don't even go there! :mad1:

Stappishot 01-11-2006 12:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chase
There's been 3 confirmed tour dates and you're making it sound like he's going to be on tour for all eternity and never see his wife or son again. He just released a solo CD and probably has some sort of obligation to promote it. Stop overreacting to every little thing Stapp does... and stop reading too much into his personal life. I seriously doubt that he is going to tour to the extent that Creed did in the first place.

Now on to you, like I said to Ana, I'm posting what I feel, I'm not gonna stay quite for anyone, I know he's not gonna be on tour for eternity, :wtf: all I'm doing is posting something here that I wanted to post and everyone is getting to up tight, like you hang out with the man, or he's ur best friend. Chill out people! I bet any mount of money u probably talk about people behind there backs , and smile in there faces, well let me tell u something, like I said b4 If I got something to say, I'm gonna say in ur face OR online!

Stappishot 01-11-2006 12:41 PM

Now, lets move on, does anyone go on myspace here?

Ana4Stapp 01-11-2006 11:37 PM

Quote:

FIRST OF ALL ANA I'm not trying to anticipate NOTHING. Like I said b4 I'm just posting what's on my mind, and I'm the type of person that if I have something to say in ur face OR online here, I'm gonna say it, and you and not anyone else is gonna change that. So don't even go there! :mad1:

Hey...Hey...calm down! I give up!

Certainly, what you think its NOT my problem ...I also have some free time in my hands (vacations :cool: ) but I always try to use it in 'better' way...:rolleyes:

anyway...

Im leaving ...now its only between you and Chase...right?

And last but not least : Congratulations to Sttap and Jaclyn !!!!

Stappishot 01-11-2006 11:40 PM

Quote:

Hey...Hey...calm down! I give up!

Certainly, what you think its NOT my problem ...I also have some free time in my hands (vacations :cool: ) but I always try to use it in 'better' way...:rolleyes:

anyway...

Im leaving ...now its only between you and Chase...right?

And last but not least : Congratulations to Sttap and Jaclyn !!!!

So I guess we both just had free time on our hands, lol, I just came back from Vacation time, and boy do I miss it. Ur not the only one with a job hun. Social worker Provider here. Oh yes Congrats, I wish them all the best and to anyone else who gets married, I really do! And if you get married anytime soon, congrats to you, and to anyone else!

On a serious note here, people don't get me wrong I'm really happy for them, I really am, I am a big fan of Stapps, and Jaclyn is very pretty, I wish them the best of luck, I just happen to have opinions.

Ana4Stapp 01-11-2006 11:41 PM

Quote:

Now, lets move on, does anyone go on myspace here?

Yes, I have ... but im not much into Myspace...not sure why:confused:

Stappishot 01-11-2006 11:46 PM

Quote:

Yes, I have ... but im not much into Myspace...not sure why:confused:

Well if u ever go over there look for Jerzee, seach for it, no hard feelings, just saying what was on my mind b4.

Stappishot 01-12-2006 02:03 AM

Quote:

Well if u ever go over there look for Jerzee, seach for it, no hard feelings, just saying what was on my mind b4.

Here's my url:
http://www.myspace.com/41173279