CreedFeed Community

CreedFeed Community (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/index.php)
-   Scott Stapp Talk (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=35)
-   -   Scott Stapp Engaged (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/showthread.php?t=10259)

Ana4Stapp 12-30-2005 09:21 PM

Re: Scott Stapp Engaged

^^
Well... maybe you're right, but I dont feel confortable discussing about his personal life, if this relationship is going to last or not...sometimes I dont know how to deal with my own relationships, just imagine doing it about someone else's live...I really cant...;)

Ana4Stapp 12-30-2005 09:25 PM

^^
sorry, double post

facelessmike 01-06-2006 04:27 AM

It's Official!

Former Creed singer announces engagement

Associated Press
Jan. 5, 2006 6:00 PM

NEW YORK - Scott Stapp, former lead singer of Creed, is engaged. Stapp and Jaclyn Nesheiwat, Miss New York USA 2004, will be married Feb. 10 in Florida, they announced this week. They met last January at a gala for the Muscular Dystrophy Association in New York.

The couple became engaged late last year, the singer's publicist, Dvora Vener Englefield, told The Associated Press on Thursday.

Stapp, 32, founded the rock band Creed and won a Grammy Award in 2000 for the song "With Arms Wide Open." He struck out on his own last year with the solo album, "The Great Divide."

Nesheiwat is the director of public affairs for the Scott Stapp Foundation, which promotes healthy parent-child relationships.

titan9 01-06-2006 10:49 AM

Yeah, I just saw that. I was on Yahoo Entertainment, browsing another article and I saw Scott's picture as the featured photo. I was like "what has he done now?" because I figured it was probably negative press. Then I clicked the photo and read the engagement article. Good for him and his fiance. Like I said before, I hope this marriage works out better than the last.

Ana4Stapp 01-06-2006 04:36 PM

Quote:

Like I said before, I hope this marriage works out better than the last.

Yeah... and she's very pretty and looks nothing like Hillary :D

Unforgiven Fan 01-06-2006 07:22 PM

He will get married then get divorced before the next record comes out and he will complain about that on that record....just kidding, seriously...good luck to Nesheiwat, maybe this will be better than the last one Stapp had...

Stappishot 01-06-2006 07:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unforgiven Fan
He will get married then get divorced before the next record comes out and he will complain about that on that record....just kidding, seriously...good luck to Nesheiwat, maybe this will be better than the last one Stapp had...

You know as harsh as that sounds, you're probably right, :D . But, best of luck.

Trimontana 01-07-2006 12:48 PM

My future prayers for the bride, she'll need them.

Ana4Stapp 01-07-2006 02:02 PM

Honestly, using irony all the time is soooo ... unnecessary ...:eek:

Trimontana 01-07-2006 03:53 PM

I'm not using any irony at all. I'm talking honestely. I feel sorry for that girl...i dont think she knows where she's getting into. But in another way, i supposse that she will be delighted with her new Miami rock star wife life.

nagpo 01-07-2006 09:37 PM

she's kinda hot.
i'd hit it.:)

MissSeeker 01-08-2006 08:57 AM

A picture of Scott and Jaclyn

http://members.home.nl/ramljak/pics/scottandjaclyn.jpg

stappissohot 01-08-2006 01:14 PM

It's pathetic...marrying Miss NY 2004, I doubt it'll last a month if it even happens. She'll ditch him, besides I doubt he would get married unless Jagger really liked her and accepted her. And I know kids, I doubt he likes Miss NY...Scott is devoted to Jagger I doubt he'd marry, might be a stunt to get the attention focused off of the 311 incident, if it's true they are marrying I wish them the best but I bet all of my money it won't last long *shrugs* celeb marrigais NEVER do...well hardly I mean there are some, FEW

Chase 01-08-2006 02:21 PM

The only thing pathetic is you people who can't congratulate the guy on getting engaged. You act like you know the guy personally... you don't, so stop acting like you know every facet of his personality. Man... the guy probably can't even take a shit right to you people.

Ana4Stapp 01-08-2006 02:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chase
The only thing pathetic is you people who can't congratulate the guy on getting engaged. You act like you know the guy personally... you don't, so stop acting like you know every facet of his personality. Man... the guy probably can't even take a shit right to you people.

:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

If someone here doenst like him, okay, thats no problem ...but posting here just to say that his marriage is a fake thing or that his fiancee will 'suffer' is so crazy and boring... and like i said before 'unnecessary'... Im not the biggest fan of him (actually i like his lyrics and voice but I dont even like TGD album so much) and I dont support him in 'everything' especially after he played the 'drunk guy in tv ' stupid role.Also, I dont think his last attitudes are COOL or FUNNY...but I dont know him personally --So i cant anticipate how his marriage will be...if hes gonna be a good husband or if she is going to be happy with him...

So boring !!!!!!:eek: