CreedFeed Community

CreedFeed Community (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/index.php)
-   Music Matters (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=13)
-   -   Mayfield Four (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/showthread.php?t=9935)

GregS 11-12-2005 09:05 AM

Mayfield Four

Has any1 got any of their albums on their comp ? Im really really needing 1 of them.. On imesh i found afew songs from Fallout but no luck on whole album so far.

titan9 11-14-2005 02:41 PM

PM me and I may be able to help you. :)

Ana4Stapp 11-14-2005 03:18 PM

Just asked the same thing to other member here...lol :D

GregS 11-14-2005 03:27 PM

ye , ive got both of them now guys , but thnx anyway :)

titan9 11-14-2005 03:53 PM

Yeah, I only have Second Skin. I don't have all of Fallout, though. Once I have a little extra cash, I plan on buying a copy of SS and Fallout on ebay.com.

Bridge of Clay 11-15-2005 10:32 AM

I could only find Fallout here... I wish I had SS though, it's my fav.

Ana4Stapp 11-15-2005 10:54 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bridge of Clay
I could only find Fallout here... I wish I had SS though, it's my fav.

WHERE did you FIND Fallout here? ????

:bigeyes: :bigeyes: :confused:

Muad'Dib 11-20-2005 03:58 AM

Love Suckerpunch been listening to alot of Mayfield Four lately, really enjoying it.

RMadd 11-20-2005 12:10 PM

I've never really actually listened to Fallout b/c whenever I'm in an M4 mood, I listen to Second Skin. Love that album! To be quite honest, I listen to it, straight through, more than I have to ODR or... really any other, save for perhaps Submersed.
I'd say my favorite song is a toss-up between Eden and Mars Hotel. I also really really really like Carry On, Backslide, White Flag, Flatley's Crutch, Believe, and Summergirl (those of you familiar w/ the tracklisting may notice that these are tracks 7-12... what a blissful 24 minutes those are!)

Dogstar 11-20-2005 12:37 PM

Second Skin is really solid. I absolutely adore Summergirl and I think Sick and Wrong is a fun opener.

titan9 11-20-2005 04:08 PM

Fallout's a darn good album, too. It's grown on me with every listen. I think Suckerpunch, Don't Walk Away and No One Nothing are probably my favorites off of that one. However, I think I still prefer Second Skin. That features my favorite MF4 song(Mar's Hotel) and there really isn't a single song I'd skip on that one. Just a great album overall.

Ana4Stapp 11-20-2005 06:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RMadd
I've never really actually listened to Fallout b/c whenever I'm in an M4 mood, I listen to Second Skin. Love that album! To be quite honest, I listen to it, straight through, more than I have to ODR or... really any other, save for perhaps Submersed.

My favorite - LOVE LOVE WHITE FLAG - the best of all!!!!

Also Love Eden, Carry ON, Believe, Overflow (amazing last verses), Suckerpunch, Lyla , Sick an wrong...etc...etc...LOVE ALL.. :D

PS: But now Im completely in love with Dont walk away....

Dogstar 11-20-2005 06:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by titan9
Fallout's a darn good album, too. It's grown on me with every listen. I think Suckerpunch, Don't Walk Away and No One Nothing are probably my favorites off of that one. However, I think I still prefer Second Skin. That features my favorite MF4 song(Mar's Hotel) and there really isn't a single song I'd skip on that one. Just a great album overall.

I actually prefer Fallout over Second Skin, but I find myself listening to both regularly. I still can't believe that band didn't go further.

Steve 11-20-2005 07:16 PM

I like Sick and Wrong as well as the opening song. My favorite off of Second Skin is definately Mars Hotel. Love that song!

titan9 11-20-2005 09:20 PM

Me too! And I can't really explain what about that song makes me love it so much. The vocals, lyrics and music are fairly simple. No amazing solos, no amazing high notes, no amazing lyrics. I guess it's just how it's all blended together that makes the song awesome. I just think the music fits the vocals/lyrics beautifully.