CreedFeed Community

CreedFeed Community (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/index.php)
-   Creed Talk (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   now that creed is back together i was wondering... (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/showthread.php?t=12522)

my0wnprison 08-10-2009 04:52 PM

now that creed is back together i was wondering...

how about a world tour? please :D european and asian tour, especially the philippines ;)

CreedShinedown 08-10-2009 06:06 PM

Re: now that creed is back together i was wondering...

Quote:

Originally Posted by my0wnprison
how about a world tour? please :D european and asian tour, especially the philippines ;)

not a chance !

XALTERBRIDGEX 08-10-2009 06:36 PM

Mark did say there might be a tour oversees wth Alter bridge/Creed, who knows..

Krisoz26 08-10-2009 07:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by my0wnprison

When do bands normally come to asia? that's the question. Europe no chance it would be winter and snowing in parts when they finished the US. I know with Australia Nov-Feb we get all the bands come then just this year we have Pearl Jam, Nickelback, Offspring, Blink and Green Day.

If they wanted to they could take a month or so off after the US. Then head to asia/oz be back in time for a break before recording for Alterbridge. It's unlikely but we just have to wait and see towards the end of the tour they may announce other dates

BSC 08-11-2009 04:06 AM

I don't think we would have a Creed world tour for a while.

Michael Tremonti have announced that after the Creed tour the three AB guys would get back into the studio and hope to release Alter Bridge III early 2010, and then head off on a Alter Bridge world tour.

XALTERBRIDGEX 08-11-2009 10:27 AM

World tour with Alter Bridge/Creed...??? :jam:

Krisoz26 08-11-2009 07:07 PM

I don't think so either I was just putting out that back home over nov-jan we only seem to get bands then. It more than likely will be 2011. but who knows mite tour somewhere til xmas if the album takes off but I won't hold my breathe

my0wnprison 08-13-2009 12:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Krisoz26
When do bands normally come to asia? that's the question. Europe no chance it would be winter and snowing in parts when they finished the US. I know with Australia Nov-Feb we get all the bands come then just this year we have Pearl Jam, Nickelback, Offspring, Blink and Green Day.

If they wanted to they could take a month or so off after the US. Then head to asia/oz be back in time for a break before recording for Alterbridge. It's unlikely but we just have to wait and see towards the end of the tour they may announce other dates

anytime of the year is okay. its either rainy or sunny here :D