CreedFeed Community

CreedFeed Community (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/index.php)
-   Chat-O-Rama (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   Narnia! (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/showthread.php?t=10136)

Sincirr 12-07-2005 12:17 AM

Narnia!

Oooohhh!!! Im so excited!
America is beating Australia by 20 days to see it, so I wont be looking in here til then, but POST AWAY!

Anna1011 12-07-2005 09:39 AM

im seeing it this friday for my sisters birthday

cant wait :D

facelessmike 12-08-2005 07:36 AM

Cant wait either...have loved those books for years...should be AWESOME ;)

Anna1011 12-08-2005 09:10 AM

i havent watched the last film (the one they did for TV) in ages

Rocketqueen 12-08-2005 09:38 AM

ONE MORE DAY HERE IN GOOD OLD USA, My precious Donna :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: but i wont get to go see it untill Sat Or Sun

RMadd 12-08-2005 02:47 PM

looks incredibly awesome... not sure when i'll get to see it, though, since i'm going w/ my gf to her winter formal tomorrow night... then i've got a final saturday, and craploads of studying to do Sat afternoon & all day sunday for 2 massive finals on Monday... and another final on Wed. and there's work after finals are over... damn them... hopefully we'll get to see it before break, tho.

aussiecreeder 12-08-2005 05:16 PM

i'll most certainly go and see it probably on boxing day. saw a story on the news yesterday that a church in the states is giving around a HEAP of tickets because of the christian undertones to the c.s lewis story. the passion of the christ and this movie will show there is a HUGE market out there for this kind of thing.

Higher_Desire 12-08-2005 06:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Anna1011
i havent watched the last film (the one they did for TV) in ages

holy crap! i thought i was the only one who remembered those! no one seemed to know what i was talking about when i mentioned those. with those old ones and the books, the lion the witch and the wardrobe was by far my favorite.

the movie is playing at midnight at a local theater and me and some friends are gonna go see it. :D

H-D :xmas:

Anna1011 12-08-2005 06:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Higher_Desire
holy crap! i thought i was the only one who remembered those! no one seemed to know what i was talking about when i mentioned those. with those old ones and the books, the lion the witch and the wardrobe was by far my favorite.

the movie is playing at midnight at a local theater and me and some friends are gonna go see it. :D

H-D :xmas:

hehe we have them on DVD my bro got them last christmas :D

Rocketqueen 12-09-2005 12:00 PM

i never read any of the book but why bother now the movie is out :mad1: damn it i gotta hang xmas lights its a job i cant worm my way out of , i dont wanna

Anna1011 12-11-2005 05:30 AM

OMG!!!! saw the film friday, i loved it all lol was sat there with a huge grin on my face all the way through it was so magical and i love the new lucy shes so cute lol

Trimontana 01-28-2006 11:37 AM

Re: Narnia!

I just finished watched now cause my collegue Jessica from work had it downloaded on her laptop and I loved it. Specially the Lion (i wish i could touch it,lol) and all the animals on the film. I loved Lucy too...she's so sweet and smart :).
Is this film a part of a trilogy, isn't? but nothing to do with the another 2 films after him. Well, i would like to know it,hehe, cause i enjoyed it like a little girl.

Sincirr 01-30-2006 08:13 AM

i dunno what they are gonna do...i thnk there is 7 books in the chronicles of narnia and i recon, nobody else will agree but bugger it, that prince caspian will be the sequel they are talking about. We shall see.

I have seen it a few times now and i just loved it. some things i questioned that i didnt recall from the book but it was still nicely done i think...specially the beavers! woah! haha!

I was surprised at the queen...didnt expect her to look the way she did...i was grinning the whole time too, A1! and lucy is perfect isnt she! omg!

Anna1011 01-30-2006 09:44 AM

i didnt like the beavers as much as those in the TV series thingy lol and the queen i didnt think she was as scary as she should have been but i still loved it

Anna1011 01-30-2006 09:45 AM

oh yeah and little lucy reminded me of my niece Lucy lol they are soooo alike