CreedFeed Community

CreedFeed Community (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/index.php)
-   Creed Talk (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   Creed's next cd??? (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/showthread.php?t=3729)

JulieCitySlicker 07-14-2003 07:17 PM

I also think that their new album will be worth the wait:dancing: Perfect albums take time;) The reason other bands like Pop bands anyway:) suck cuz they pop their albums out every freaken 6 months:rolleyes:

SCOTTSMYMAN 07-16-2003 04:32 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by Sheila63
I really love the heavy stuff too so I'm hoping for more of it on the next cd.  Although it's hard to wait, I'd rather have them take their time and have the songs be like they want them to be.  I'm sure it will be worth the wait.:)

Have to agree with you Shelia. They rushed a little with getting Weathered out. It was a very good album but not as good as MOP and HC. THey longer we wait the better I think it will be. It is gonna be a hard wait though:crying:

Sheila63 07-16-2003 07:51 PM

I know, it is hard to wait, Kris. Although Weathered might have been rushed, I still think it's great. I really love all of their cds. Which one I listen to really depends on how I'm feeling at the time.

benkenobi 07-16-2003 09:08 PM

I can wait it out for another great album!!!

MrSeeker 07-21-2003 03:21 AM

I have a really good feeling this is gonna be their best cd yet.

faceless kiwi 07-21-2003 04:04 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by benkenobi
<b>
"I have a feeling we may be dabbling into a little heavier sound as far as the music is concerned, because Mark and I are getting more interested in that. &nbsp;
</b>

Yeah when i first read that it excited me a great deal.

tupelocreedfan 07-21-2003 07:00 AM

I can't wait for a new cd!!! I can't believe we have to wait 'till
at least next year for a new tour!!! will... try....to...hold out....
till then.....fading fast.....I'll just have to continue to let the old
faithful stuff(mop,hc,wthrd) carry me through....and the image
of seeing Scott 3 feet in front of me as I got lucky enough to
be hangin' on the rail right in front the first time I saw them,
in 11/02,before the dreaded "Chicago incident"

isthistheend? 07-27-2003 02:50 PM

i like the melodic stuff but the heavier stuff like bullets rocks so does what if.It's so energetic.

Unforgiven Fan 07-27-2003 07:27 PM

Creed needs to go heavier because all the commercial rock junk is like what Weathered was and if they do not go heavier or come up with a awesome sound, Creed will dissapear..

Torn Signs 08-04-2003 12:05 PM

Creed will survive, and hopefully everyone will be right, the wait will be worth it.

ZION1010 08-04-2003 12:42 PM

the harder the better I always say >.. PLAY WITH A LOUD NOISE PSLAMS>>33>3

faceless kiwi 08-05-2003 02:01 AM

I think the way creed is goin the new album is gonna be way heavier than weathered.

Its probably goin to surpise afew people, people who started dissing creed by saying they'd gone soft now, after weatherd came out, always pissed me off when people say that.

Its the perfect direction for the next CD though i recken.

Dani 08-05-2003 03:10 AM

Yeah, definitely the heavier the better, I can't wait for it. Hopefully with more time they will be able to produce a solid Hard Rock album that will blow people away and hopefully change a few peoples attitudes towards the band in the process.

Mr. Prophet Man 08-06-2003 02:46 PM

As long as the new CD has the same style as MOP, I'll be happy

ZION1010 08-06-2003 04:13 PM

CANT WAIT CANT WAIT CANT WAIT CANT WAIT BUT IT GOES THE BEST COMES TO THOSE WHICH DO