CreedFeed Community

CreedFeed Community (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/index.php)
-   Scott Stapp Talk (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=35)
-   -   Sick Of IT? (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/showthread.php?t=8282)

titan9 01-03-2005 12:49 PM

Yup, I'm awaiting Scott's solo efforts, too. I just wish we'd get more news on it. Like, is it coming out in March like he's said in the past? I'd like to know when to expect the CD.

Agent D 01-03-2005 07:00 PM

I'm beginning to think that Scott's album is going to go to the same place GNR's Chinese Democracy went--limbo.

Ann Allusion 01-03-2005 07:02 PM

Oh ye of little faith... :D

Dogstar 01-04-2005 12:47 AM

I hope not, Agent D.

DekWannaBFlea 01-04-2005 01:40 AM

Ill be honest, I don't really care if scott comes out with solo stuff, i am so immersed in so much other music, i doubt i will have time.

Agent D 01-04-2005 02:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ann Allusion
Oh ye of little faith... :D

I know, I know, I'm just drowning here. We haven't seen him do much of anything except some interviews and performing Higher with shitty backing bands lol.

titan9 01-10-2005 01:46 PM

I'm anxious to hear his stuff, too. But I'm being about as patient as I can be. I believe we'll eventually hear it, I'm just not sure when. I admit, it's tough hearing all this negative stuff(like Teaparty not working with him anymore) and trying to remain positive, but I'm optimistic that when he does release the solo album, it'll be good.

Ana4Stapp 01-22-2005 10:29 PM

Quote:

since i have been around it has always been this way, sadly...he's been bashed, trashed, lifted up and lowered down, cussed out and praised..and sometimes in the same breath (post)...then there have also been the occasional "thank you's", too...sincere or otherwise...yet he continued to sing with the passion and feeling that made him so special to many and disliked by others.
You' re right!!!!!! :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :stapp:

RMadd 01-22-2005 11:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Agent D
Besides, no one knows for a fact that Mark wrote the majority of the songs. Hell, the very word majority may mean something different for everyone.

i'm not here to bash scott, but i thought it was common knowledge that mark wrote the music (i.e. notes for guitar, bass, etc.) & scott provided the lyrics. at least that's the impression i'm under. and you make a good point by stating they co-wrote. if you look in the credits or whatever you call 'em, "Stapp/Tremonti" is listed as the writer. so i guess either of them would be able to use the songs if they so desired.
but, as far as the definition of majority, i always thought that, to most people anyway, a majority is defined as 50% + 1 (or more). now, i know there's different types of majorities, but when someone uses the term "majority" without clarifying, it's generally understood that they mean at least half plus one extra person (or whatever is being quantified).

titan9 01-23-2005 12:09 PM

I've always believed that Mark wrote just about all of the music and that Stapp wrote the lyrics.

uncertaindrumer 02-02-2005 09:45 PM

I have ALWAYS bashed Stapp. Maybe you don't like it but a least I'm not a hypocrite! lol

fluttergirl 02-03-2005 12:58 AM

dude dead thread
and thats going to go over REAL well here
be mature at least

uncertaindrumer 02-04-2005 09:31 AM

First of all how could it be dead? It was only like the fith or sixth listed. Second, the question was "are you sick of people turning on Stapp" or at least, close enough. I am just expressing the viewpoint that plenty of people--myself included--never particularly liked him, it isn't like we are changing all of the sudden.

There was nothing immature about my post at all.

Trimontana 02-04-2005 04:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by uncertaindrumer
I have ALWAYS bashed Stapp. Maybe you don't like it but a least I'm not a hypocrite! lol

WWWWOOOWWWWW...........i think the same way than you.

fluttergirl 02-04-2005 04:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by uncertaindrumer
First of all how could it be dead? It was only like the fith or sixth listed. Second, the question was "are you sick of people turning on Stapp" or at least, close enough. I am just expressing the viewpoint that plenty of people--myself included--never particularly liked him, it isn't like we are changing all of the sudden.

There was nothing immature about my post at all.

youre fairly new, maybe this was just a fluke
at the time this thread was started, there was nothing but 'Stapp bashing' going on, that has finally died down, the six or seven threads that it had totally ruined were finally gone, and this was in the Stapp forum, going to the stapp forum just to post that you have always bashed him is immature.