CreedFeed Community

CreedFeed Community (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/index.php)
-   Creed Talk (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   30 Second Previews of FULL CIRCLE! (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/showthread.php?t=12770)

Dark_Knight 10-21-2009 11:59 PM

30 Second Previews of FULL CIRCLE!

I'm seriously speechless right now...

http://www.cede.ch/en/music-cd/frame...fm?aobj=772626

rabidgopher04 10-22-2009 12:21 AM

Re: 30 Second Previews of FULL CIRCLE!

how hard did you have to search to find this?

Icedmofo 10-22-2009 12:22 AM

That is so much better than those freaking verizon clips.

The album sounds awesome imo. It also is overall a lot heavier than i anticipated, which makes me really excited.

It's interesting how my opinion of pretty much every song changed just by hearing the verses that went with the choruses.

On My Sleeve, Bread of Shame, Good Fight, Full Circle, and Thousand Faces are just fucking epic.

TheGreatDivide 10-22-2009 12:35 AM

Awesome, I see what you guys mean by Mark's vocals in Thousand Faces... I can't wait. Time sounds epic! I'm so pre-ordering this Friday.

Dark_Knight 10-22-2009 12:48 AM

Ripped them for you guys...

http://www.mediafire.com/?czowdqmrkmc

nickmiller71 10-22-2009 01:00 AM

I've got to say, this album sounds absolutely fantastic. "Time" does sound fantastic, great guitar work.

nthor 10-22-2009 01:18 AM

Thousand faces has different lyric on the album. Live Stapp has been Singing
"Broken mirrors paint the floor but still reflect the truth" on the album he is singing "Broken mirrors paint the floor why cant you see the truth"

nickmiller71 10-22-2009 02:31 AM

This will be their best album, I've officially decided this. Lol.

Dark_Knight 10-22-2009 02:41 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by nthor
Thousand faces has different lyric on the album. Live Stapp has been Singing
"Broken mirrors paint the floor but still reflect the truth" on the album he is singing "Broken mirrors paint the floor why cant you see the truth"

It's just an alternate chorus... I'm pretty sure he sings the same lyrics as the live version in the Verizon preview.

Here's a few new lines of lyrics...

Away In Silence: "Now that I'm picking up the pieces, see the pain that I have caused, it's hard to believe in someone you thought was lost"

On My Sleeve: "So heavy is the night, exhausted...whispers tend to crucify my mind...I'm fighting but I'm blind. Can you fix what's made to be broken? I can't fix what's made to be..."

Good Fight: "I give my all, my everything, anything you want I strive to be...am I stuck somewhere between who I am & who I hope to be?"

creve 10-22-2009 05:15 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by nickmiller71
This will be their best album, I've officially decided this. Lol.

Let's not get too far ahead of ourselves here.

These clips make this album sound a million times better than the other clips listed and I am a lot happier to have heard these, however I still think the songs are going to merge into one in a few instances, and I'm really not sure about some of Stapp's lyrics that I've heard in them.

I'm also still hoping that there's going to he a moment on this album, if just one moment, that is going to completely take me aback, like a Faceless Man or a Who's Got My Back. I doubt there will be to that extent, but I have my hopes placed on Time, as from the clips it's without doubt the best sounding one to me.

If it got a million times better when it became 30 seconds from 15, then who knows...it could get even better when they become 3 and 4 and (maybe) 5, 6 minutes ;)

nagpo 10-22-2009 06:35 AM

in a thousand faces, is that tremonti singing in the backround

derko 10-22-2009 06:41 AM

full circle, on my sleeve and song you sing are the potentially best songs.

the rest is nah....

Dark_Knight 10-22-2009 06:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by nagpo
in a thousand faces, is that tremonti singing in the backround

Yep

King Oropher 10-22-2009 07:59 AM

Damn, I can't listen to it until the morning, 8 hours away. My crappy PC doesn't have sound. I will have to use my flatmates PC when he goes to work.

00iceman 10-22-2009 09:29 AM

I was just going to log in this morning and post that exact link, Dark Knight. Definitely more enjoyable than the Verizon ringtones, but props for finding those anyway - more than what the rest of us could find at the time.

I do believe this is going to be another rocking Creed album. Already pre-ordered from Walmart.com with the bonus DVD - what a deal.

In a few of the previews, you can tell it's just getting ready to build up to a sick Tremonti solo before it cuts off. :cool:

I am pumped...