CreedFeed Community

CreedFeed Community (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/index.php)
-   Creed Talk (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   My Own Prison Blue Collar Release (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/showthread.php?t=11628)

renbergs 04-13-2007 07:06 AM

My Own Prison Blue Collar Release

I'm considering selling my Blue Collar CD on eBay. I've haven't seen any of these out on eBay for a long time, so I don't know what's an accurate price.
Does anyone here know what it's worth?

rabidgopher04 04-13-2007 09:58 AM

Re: My Own Prison Blue Collar Release

Back in the day it used to sell for a few hundred, but now with Creed's diminished popularity it might sell for $100. Start at $25 and see what happens. You can always have a reserve.

Dogstar 04-14-2007 02:01 PM

Yeah, it's hard to say what it would be worth these days. I saw them back in the day for $600 or so at the peak.

nthor 04-14-2007 06:49 PM

I have been looking for a copy of blue collar and am willing to pay up to $100 based on the condition of disk and insert

emissarygtrist 04-16-2007 02:26 AM

Do the songs sound different or something? Can someone explain to me the difference between the current version and the blue collar?

rabidgopher04 04-16-2007 09:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by emissarygtrist
Do the songs sound different or something? Can someone explain to me the difference between the current version and the blue collar?

Yes, some songs are a little different. It is the original recording of My Own Prison released on Creed's own label, Blue Collar Records, before they were signed by Wind-Up. Only a few thousand copies were made.

"One" is significantly different at the end and bits and pieces of others are changed too. It doesn't sound as polished either.

RMadd 04-17-2007 02:17 AM

you could give it to me, free of charge (i'd be willing to pay shipping ;))

emissarygtrist 04-17-2007 02:23 AM

Is there anyway I can download the song or can someone email them to me? I saw in a previous post where users where sharing the song.

RMadd 04-17-2007 09:59 AM

WTLF has a nifty little acoustic guitar intro that, if I'm not mistaken, Mark played every once in a while during shows...
Illusion is titled Allusion.
The bridge/solo section of One is the most substantial difference.

I have the entire album in mp3 format, at 128 kbps (I downloaded it from a different Creed/Tremonti fansite a few years back, but I'm 99.9% sure they don't have it posted anymore), so I can help you with that much (email me at [email protected]), but if you want a higher-quality rip straight from the source, I'm not your man.

emissarygtrist 04-17-2007 11:26 AM

email sent!