CreedFeed Community

CreedFeed Community (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/index.php)
-   Music Matters (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=13)
-   -   Kurt Cobain Movie (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/showthread.php?t=6381)

hayley 04-21-2004 08:35 PM

Kurt Cobain Movie
 
Anyone heard about this? It was on the news lastnight, but there wasn't much information about it at this stage. This will be so interesting, and sad. (I'm a big softie) I can't wait to see it though. It's going to be a movie on Kurt Cobains life, his whole life up to when he shot himself.

And I think they were considering Puddle of Mudd frontman Wes, to play Kurt. (No suprises there, stupid trihard trying to look like Kurt). But he would suit that part so well he even sounds a like Kurt.

This will be really awesome, anyone else looking forward to it?

RMadd 04-21-2004 08:55 PM

haven't heard about it... but PoM's frontman would be pretty good... it is kinda annoying that he looks so much like Kurt

hayley 04-21-2004 09:40 PM

Yeah, it is annoying. I dont like Puddle Of Mud that much, they aren't really my type of rock, but Wes would be great for the part.

Higher_Desire 04-21-2004 11:30 PM

That's awesome. I haven't heard of it. It be really cool if they filmed it in Aberdeen and Montesano! :rolleyes: Make it really authentic. Of course, they wouldn't be able to have the Aberdeen high school where he went (Weatherwax) in it, since it burned down about 2 or 3 years ago.


H-D :ghost:

Trees of Wisdom 04-21-2004 11:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BearFan
haven't heard about it... but PoM's frontman would be pretty good... it is kinda annoying that he looks so much like Kurt


They're ripping off Nirvana for sure. Why aren't there any hatesites about them?

RMadd 04-22-2004 12:34 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Trees of Wisdom
They're ripping off Nirvana for sure. Why aren't there any hatesites about them?

i'm sure there are... i like them, regardless

hayley 04-22-2004 02:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Higher_Desire
Of course, they wouldn't be able to have the Aberdeen high school where he went (Weatherwax) in it, since it burned down about 2 or 3 years ago.

Oh, really, that sucks, but they will be able to think of something.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Trees of Wisdom
They're ripping off Nirvana for sure. Why aren't there any hatesites about them?

lol yeah I agree. But Bearfan is right, of course there would be hatesites about them but you haven't haven't seen any yet. It's scary how Wes doesn't just look like Kurt, he sounds like him too. :eek: Does he wear cardigans and stuff like that? Like Kurt did?

Anyway I'm really suprised that you guys haven't heard about this yet, surley you will soon.

Trees of Wisdom 04-22-2004 02:58 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by addicted2stapp
Anyone heard about this? It was on the news lastnight, but there wasn't much information about it at this stage. This will be so interesting, and sad. (I'm a big softie) I can't wait to see it though. It's going to be a movie on Kurt Cobains life, his whole life up to when he shot himself.

And I think they were considering Puddle of Mudd frontman Wes, to play Kurt. (No suprises there, stupid trihard trying to look like Kurt). But he would suit that part so well he even sounds a like Kurt.

This will be really awesome, anyone else looking forward to it?


I think it's going to air on the WB.

hayley 04-22-2004 04:46 AM

What's the WB?

Dogstar 04-22-2004 12:09 PM

The WB a television network on free TV, Hayley. I can't say that I'm all that interested in a movie about Cobain. I don't know, I just think it might turn out really cheesy.

RMadd 04-22-2004 04:28 PM

oh, so it's a made-for-tv movie?

RMadd 04-22-2004 04:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dogstar
The WB a television network on free TV, Hayley. I can't say that I'm all that interested in a movie about Cobain. I don't know, I just think it might turn out really cheesy.

hmmm... it just might... after all, it is the WB we're talking about here....

Dogstar 04-22-2004 05:06 PM

LOL, exactly, BearFan...not a big fan of the WB.

Higher_Desire 04-22-2004 07:46 PM

I'm not a big fan of the WB either, but if it is on that, it better be on when I'm at home because I don't get the WB here.


H-D :bigeyes:

hayley 04-22-2004 10:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dogstar
The WB a television network on free TV, Hayley. I can't say that I'm all that interested in a movie about Cobain. I don't know, I just think it might turn out really cheesy.

Ohh, I see, thanks for that. Hmmm, I really hope it turns out to be good, because it would make quite an interesting movie. We will just have to wait and see.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Higher_Desire
I'm not a big fan of the WB either, but if it is on that, it better be on when I'm at home because I don't get the WB here.

Yeah I don't think I get it here, either. :mad:


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 03:56 PM.

Powered by vBulletin Version 3.5.2
Copyright ©2000 - 2022, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright 2004 Steve Caponetto. All Rights Reserved.