CreedFeed Community

CreedFeed Community (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/index.php)
-   Creed Talk (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   Scott / Fairway to Heaven Pictures (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/showthread.php?t=6428)

creedwisdom 04-25-2004 04:51 PM

thanx

it was john daly's son giving everybody the finger--not much of a surprise there, considering that teams behavior that day! i'm not sure if the person passing by and putting his hand on the kid's head was scott or not. he had a black shirt on, but there were lots wearing black

THANX FOR THE PIXX!!! THEY ARE GREAT!!! Scott and Jagger both looked so good--healthy & happy! so great to see them together having fun! :D

bobben 04-25-2004 04:59 PM

SO great to see Scott again.. . And I noticed that he is back in shape again... Big biceps and stuff... :cool:

My hero must live on! :cool:

Kim V. 04-25-2004 06:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by farmgirl
That wasn't Jagger giving the finger...it was John Daly's kid.

You know, I caught the quickest view of the kid, just as they showed the blocking the hand bit, saw who I thought was Scott right behind him, and assumed it was Jagger... there was alot of background noise in my house right then, too, making it hard to hear if they said who it was....whew, I'm glad it wasn't Jag!! Thanks for clearing that up! :)

Creed_Defaultgirl 04-25-2004 06:51 PM

That's what I thought at first, but then I realized Jagger was wearing a gray shirt, and that kid was wearing a black shirt. And I think he was a little smaller. But whoever put his hand on the kid's head was wearing the same type of clothes as Scott, but like creedwisdom said, a lot of people were wearing that. I was very releived when I realized it wasn't Jagger.

Trees of Wisdom 04-25-2004 07:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Creed_Defaultgirl
That's what I thought at first, but then I realized Jagger was wearing a gray shirt, and that kid was wearing a black shirt. And I think he was a little smaller. But whoever put his hand on the kid's head was wearing the same type of clothes as Scott, but like creedwisdom said, a lot of people were wearing that. I was very releived when I realized it wasn't Jagger.

What kind of dad has his kid flipping off other people? :rolleyes:

Sheila63 04-25-2004 08:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kim V.
I missed the part where he was talking to Rachel Perry, because I forgot to tape it (Sat. and Sun.) and had to go out before the show was over. Does anyone know if theyr'e replaying it again?

Kim, I believe they're replaying it on Tuesday morning. I'm not sure what time, but I'll see if I can find out for you. :)

hayley 04-25-2004 11:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by creedwisdom
it was john daly's son giving everybody the finger--not much of a surprise there, considering that teams behavior that day!

:laugh: :laugh: That cracks me up. Naughty, but funny, how old was the little guy?

Quote:

Originally Posted by bobben
SO great to see Scott again.. . And I noticed that he is back in shape again... Big biceps and stuff... :cool:

Yes, I noticed that too, he's looking GREAT!! Still abit puffy in the face and he's got that double chin going on, but I think it makes him look cute, his body's looking great. :)

Shadow 04-26-2004 02:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Trees of Wisdom

Obviously John Daly's kid. The apple doesn't fall far from the tree.......

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kim V
Does anyone know if theyr'e replaying it again?

They are replaying it on Tuesday (tomorrow) morning at (9:00 am) The show consists of 3 - 1 hours shows.

creedsister 04-27-2004 01:18 AM

:
Quote:

:eek: i know it some kids :D

creedsister 04-27-2004 01:27 AM

Quote:

Scott thought so? Did he say anything? Was he staring at her boobs? :eek:

uh lets see i would say so,, all guyes have eyes for boobs , cant help it really its just a natrual reaction,,its the first thing,,you dudes make contact with EYES>

creedsister 04-27-2004 01:31 AM

>>>>And then BOOBS

hayley 04-27-2004 01:31 AM

I don't see what's so attractive about boobs...they are just lumps on the chest, quite gross really when you think about it :laugh:

creedsister 04-27-2004 01:36 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by addicted2stapp
I don't see what's so attractive about boobs...they are just lumps on the chest, quite gross really when you think about it :laugh:

i know it and mines always in my way,, so i wear big shirts to cover up mine for that reason,,,But Guys are in to em,,

The Lithium 05-03-2004 11:53 AM

Quote:

Rachel Perry (woman interviewing Scott Stapp) is hot.

Scott Stapp (man interviewed by Rachel Perry) is hot.

Creed_Defaultgirl 05-03-2004 12:49 PM

Did you notice Jagger was eating something??? Haha, can you guys imagine Scott making Jagger a sack lunch or something! That's cute. :D