CreedFeed Community

CreedFeed Community (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/index.php)
-   Creed Talk (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   new album,fat and more questions... (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/showthread.php?t=1836)

nasse_27 02-15-2003 01:15 PM

new album,fat and more questions...

:rolleyes:

Hi!!!

Oki...what has happened to scott stapp??? Saw him a couple of weeks ago om VH1 award show or what it's name is...
he has become...hmmm...fat...I mean... is he like taking drugs or drinking or medicine or what...???!!!

He dosn't look half as good as in all the videos and on all the pictures and on the concerts...and I like him better with longer hair...BUT!!! when I say this I DON'T mean that he still isn't HOT!!! So don't kill me yet... haha

Does anyone know when creed is coming to Sweden???!!

And one last question... Is Scott Stapp still married?? Or when was him married...what years? Doesn't he still wear a ring?

:D

When are they gonna record a new album????

Xterminator27 02-15-2003 01:34 PM

hes fat cuz of througt medicen, and the yhave no clue when th new CD is out

the fastest ti me creed would ever be at sweden is in about 2 years. They taken a tour break and may do a world tour after

Sheila63 02-15-2003 01:42 PM

Xterminator's right, Scott was in a car accident last spring and hurt his back and has had to medicine because of it. I've hurt my back a few times and it's very painful. I give him a lot of credit for touring like he did with the pain, it must not have been easy.

Scott is no longer married and I think he and Hillaree (his ex-wife) were married in January 1998 and got divorced sometime in 1999. I believe that's remember from the Behind the Music special on VH1 and articles that I've read.

Hope this info helps and welcome to the board.:)

nasse_27 02-15-2003 02:13 PM

Thank you!!!

very nice of you to answer my questions... :)

I heard about the accident. And I also think that it's very good of him to tour even when his hurt!

Hope that he gets well soon... love Anna

DangerousDan85 02-15-2003 05:09 PM

it's probably from medicine, but really we have no way of knowing for sure

HigherGirl 02-15-2003 06:32 PM

Yes I agree with everyone, after his accident, he had to take meds...and I'm SURE he had to have bedrest...You don't mess your back all up and end up "walking it off"...So I'm sure he had to have lotsa bedrest, causing of course, weight gain...:rolleyes:

Bridge of Clay 02-15-2003 07:37 PM

donīt forget his throat problems too ...

marlsy 02-17-2003 12:44 PM

Whatever the reason for his weight gain who cares, he is still gorgeous and I love a man with a lil meat on his bones!!!

Sheila63 02-17-2003 03:43 PM

I'm with you, marlsy. I love him no matter what.

Lechium 02-17-2003 03:59 PM

Dont worry, his label will force him to loose weigth and buff up by the time next album comes out, cuz fat stapp is bad for promotion.

creedchick02 02-17-2003 04:12 PM

Predazone <-------- i know that is not the way it is spelled, hell i am not a doctor, but that is medication and it is what is taken to bring down swelling, Stapp had swelling in throat and took it so he can get through the last of the dates so he would not dissapoint fans, that is my theory anyway why else would someone subjects themselves to meds that would do that, no amount of money is worth it~~It is the same med that Jerry Lewis was on if you watched the tellathon last year, one of the side effects is water and weight gain, i saw a pic after he stopped taking it and he looked fine:rolleyes:

Agent D 02-17-2003 04:27 PM

Fat? Stapp is still the same badass he was before. Plus, I'm sure he'll be back to his old self again soon.

I can't wait until their next album. It's gonna be awesome.

Sheila63 02-17-2003 07:37 PM

I know, Agent D. I'm really looking forward to their next cd too!!!:dancing: As far as Scott goes, he looked might fine when I saw them on NYE in Philly.

Kim V. 02-17-2003 09:43 PM

Creedfan63, you took the words right out of my mouth! He looked FINE! Not "fat" in any sense of the word!:D

hotforscott 02-20-2003 04:57 PM

I don't think he's fat at all. He still looks damn good to me. His face is swolen from the meds, but the rest of his body looks the same to me. I also think the shorter hair has a lot to do with the way his face looks, it was more covered before. I remember him teasing in the Feb 2001 issue of Rolling Stone that he has his biological fathers cheeks. It's a combination of things I am sure. I would still gobble him up in a heartbeat.