CreedFeed Community

CreedFeed Community (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/index.php)
-   Creed Talk (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   New News on Creed (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/showthread.php?t=12451)

Tremontiriffs77 07-23-2009 12:02 PM

New News on Creed

Former Submersed/Daughters of Mara guitarist Eric Friedman is auditioning to be a rhythm guitarist on the tour...This is most interesting as it means there is a way for mark to do the things he did with Alter Bridge....So this will obviosly be a change of sound for the boys..interesting...Seems one can find more info on the web then from Lex Music...I swear Creed should just hire us to do their PR..lol

nagpo 07-23-2009 12:06 PM

Re: New News on Creed

Hmm, thats cool. I think this album is going to be a lot heavier and more alterbridge-esque.

XALTERBRIDGEX 07-23-2009 12:21 PM

ya Ive joined Eric's Twitter and myspace pages because he has been updateing from Creed rehearsals. Oh and he is not auditioning, he is going to be touring as the rhythm guitarist.

elliecaufield 07-23-2009 05:20 PM

Did you know Creed is having a reunion tour?? I just read this exclusive interview with Scott Strapp talking all about the new album and tour…check it out at http://www.billboard.com/#/features/...03996509.story

Agent D 07-23-2009 05:36 PM

This is cool news. Glad to see that Mark will be able to go all out.

rabidgopher04 07-23-2009 06:41 PM

Read that Billboard article. We've got some lyrics and a song titled "Bread of Shame".

FreedomFighter 07-23-2009 07:06 PM

Don't remember where I read this years ago, but not long after the Creed split and all the fallout interviews were coming out, Mark mentioned that they had tried to get Stapp set up on guitar, but it didn't turn out well after trying it for a show or two. Shame. There is that one vid of them playing YSHWM at the olympics where Scott has a guitar, but you can't even hear it.

I think this is kinda a bummer. Never like to see live bands bring a lackie on stage with them to complete the sound...Nirvana, Green Day, etc.

Time for Scott to finally become a musician!

XALTERBRIDGEX 07-23-2009 08:19 PM

I wouldnt call Eric a filler, like a Green day show. This guy kicks ass on guitar and they are going to rock our faces off.

TrulyAmazing 07-23-2009 09:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rabidgopher04
Read that Billboard article. We've got some lyrics and a song titled "Bread of Shame".

:D ya know thanks for reading for me that saves me a lot of precious time ya,alls if any lyrics are up do post theme if we are allowed to do that at this time ~Peace~

TheGreatDivide 07-24-2009 09:18 AM

Read the article to I think I'm going to like A Thousand Faces

lexmusic 07-24-2009 12:06 PM

Word from rehearsals is that "Erock" has been a monster addition to the overall wall of sound that you are going to hear. My apologies for not making his presence known sooner. My bad.

skyguy86 07-24-2009 12:34 PM

Lex!!! Good to hear from you again!!!! Please tell us all that the single is gonna be out this month?

lexmusic 07-24-2009 01:11 PM

I have been putting the feelers out there. There is still not an accurate date. However, the one they are leaning toward from what I hear is going melt your face off!!! To quote, "a breath of fresh air for rock music today." I will keep you updated as it comes my way. If you happen to hear rumors that need confirmation, just ask and I will do my best to find out the truth... All the best.
Lexmusic

skyguy86 07-24-2009 01:22 PM

awesome lex thanks for all the updates :D

XALTERBRIDGEX 07-24-2009 01:45 PM

Creed: melting faces and taking names!!! :jam: