CreedFeed Community

CreedFeed Community (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/index.php)
-   Alter Bridge Talk (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=29)
-   -   Alter Bridge St Louis!!!! I Was Right In Front Of My Hero!!! (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/showthread.php?t=7943)

Wylde-Tremonti 11-15-2004 05:25 PM

Alter Bridge St Louis!!!! I Was Right In Front Of My Hero!!!

FUCK YEAH

Highlights from Last nites Alter Bridge Show...
SubmerseD Opened and ROCKED THE FUCKING HOUSE... i was very surprised...I had Rail and Eric was Coming over to me and playing right in front of me every other minute... I Think he understood that i appreciated his talent... so he kept coming over to me and Givin me high-fives n stuff.. it was awesome... definately gonna have to get their CD!!!

Crossfade... WHAT A DISAPOINTMENT..... wow... they weren't that good... lol
i've heard some of their recorddings and thought they sounded pretty good... but man... they can't play that well live...

ALTER BRIDGE.... WOW...
Mark FUCKING RULES!!! there were several points in the show were mark gave me recognition... one time i yelled out to myles saying "Yeah Thor!! GOD OF THUNDAH!!!" And Mark looked Straight at me and Shook his Head Smiling giving me the Rock sign... he also threw me a Pick then... But this ass-hole by me stole it!!! Another awesome time was when they were like... ok.. we're gonna play some covers... and I yelled "ZEPPLIN!!!" Myles looked over at me and smiled... :smokin:
One of the koolest awesomest parts of the show was when they came back for the enocore and did In Loving Memory... right before the started I Yelled to tru "REST IN PEACE MRS. TREMONTI" and he again Looked at me and gave me the Rock Sign...

at the End of the Concert Mark Came up to me and Handed me a Pick... (my 2nd of the nite... i caught another one b4 the encore) and Brian Came over holding his bass in his left hand and shook and slapped hands... while he was holding his bass in front of me i Started to Do Some Slapp bass onthe open B string... He just Smiled... stepped back and did some Slapping of his own on it!
Overall it was the Best Concert EVER... I got 2 Picks and got to talk to Eric (submersed) for a while... It RULED! :D :bigjump: :jam: :bounce: :tremonti:

RMadd 11-15-2004 05:48 PM

dude, that's fucking awesome! i wish i coulda been there, but between work & school, i couldn't make it back in town.

Disillusioned 11-15-2004 05:52 PM

Cool, thanks for sharing :thumbsup:

Wylde-Tremonti 11-15-2004 07:29 PM

OH yeah... another funny thing... When they said they were gonna do a cpl covers... myles started to Play SWEET HOME ALABAMA!! LMAO!!!

Trimontana 11-15-2004 07:58 PM

Oh man, i am happy for you. I am so excited cuz in 14 days i will see the guys in Manchester....i hope they will play those covers here as well.
Tremo fucking rocks!!!!!!

Agent D 11-15-2004 08:31 PM

Wylde, that sounds fucking awesome. I just have to see them at some point.

TeriB19 11-15-2004 09:58 PM

Glad you had such a great time, Matt. Sounds like an awesome time all-around. Seems that the general concensus about Crossfade is not very good.

Torn Daredevil 11-15-2004 11:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TeriB19
Seems that the general concensus about Crossfade is not very good.

Definately!

AndrewFromABRox 11-16-2004 10:23 PM

Oh man i sooo envy you, you suck, lol. BTW everyone says crossfade sucks live, what sucks about them, are they not tight? or no energy or what, cause i love the album but never seem them live, or can they just not play, lol.

Wylde-Tremonti 11-16-2004 10:34 PM

There's No Dynamic... they just seem Fake... like... they have the Guitars Looped at times... so the guitarists isn't playing... but you still hear guitars Plus the Dj/Singer tries to rap... but he can't rap... lol... so yeha... not that great... they sound awesome recorded... but they're not as good live

Dogstar 11-17-2004 06:45 PM

MATT, great review and thanks for sharing. I'm so glad you had such a great time. I, too, thought Submersed were great! Eric is so cute, too, hehehe. They did a lot of talking to the fans after the show as well. And right on about Crossfade. They had no chemistry whatsoever.

The Lithium 11-18-2004 08:39 AM

Bwwwaaah, not as good as the show I saw in London! ;)