CreedFeed Community

CreedFeed Community (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/index.php)
-   Alter Bridge Talk (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=29)
-   -   Hey there all..... (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/showthread.php?t=7873)

SpokaneJoe 11-04-2004 12:53 PM

Hey there all.....

My name is Joe, from Spokane, Wash,...obviously. I'm new here and wanted to stop in and say hi to everyone. I've had the pleasure of knowing Myles from his Mayfield Four days here in Spokane, and I used to listen to Citizen Swing befor that. Just last year, I was taking guitar theory lessons from him, right before Mark called him. I knew this opportunity I was given was too good to be true, I am so happy for him, and the rest of the band as well.

From me to you all...Myles is by far, one of the kindest, and most humble, people that you could ever meet. Alterbridge Rules!!!!!!!!!!

By the way,..I just seen them here in Spokane on Halloween night, and they rocked. Also the four members seemed to be very happy with each other, that was very aparent, this will be the one that lasts....................

Thanx, SpokaneJoe

Trimontana 11-04-2004 01:00 PM

Welcome to the board SpokaneJoe!!!!

We are a little nuts but we are good people in here!!

Hope you enjoy as much as we do!!!

:D :D :D :D

Higher_Desire 11-04-2004 01:50 PM

Hi Joe! Welcome to the board. I'm from near the Olympia area of Wash. myself, but currently go to college near Boise Idaho. That's really cool you know Myles and take lessons from him. Do you still do that on occasion if you see him? I still haven't gotten to see them live yet, but hope they will schedule a Boise show soon.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Trimontana
We are a little nuts but we are good people in here!!

"A little nuts" is a bit of an understatement. :D lol.

H-D :pimp:

Trimontana 11-04-2004 02:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Higher_Desire
Hi Joe! Welcome to the board. I'm from near the Olympia area of Wash. myself, but currently go to college near Boise Idaho. That's really cool you know Myles and take lessons from him. Do you still do that on occasion if you see him? I still haven't gotten to see them live yet, but hope they will schedule a Boise show soon.

"A little nuts" is a bit of an understatement. :D lol.

Colin man, you have to expalin me the meaning of that sentence (itīs good or bad) regarding my posting cos you know i not american and i am not british either so.... do it in a way i can understad you "GORGEOUS"!!!!! :cool:

Wylde-Tremonti 11-04-2004 05:23 PM

Quote:

Colin man, you have to expalin me the meaning of that sentence (itīs good or bad) regarding my posting cos you know i not american and i am not british either so.... do it in a way i can understad you "GORGEOUS"!!!!! :cool:

I don't think Colin Needs To Explain his PARAGRAPH... (That wasn't a sentence.) You might try adding some Punctuation Trimontana. It helps! lol

Hey Joe! You Took Guitar Theory from Myles? THAT STUFF IS CONFUSING AS HELL!!! lol... at least it is at 1st... I'm startin to get it all now... but it's been taking me for forever!
What kind of Guitar Gear do you have? I'm a Guitar Nut!!! So I'd love to talk gear/technique!!

Dogstar 11-04-2004 07:57 PM

Hi, Joe, and welcome to the board!

Disillusioned 11-04-2004 09:14 PM

Hey Spokane Joe :cheers:

I live in Idaho near Coeurd'Alene and I was at the Alter Bridge show on Halloween too - awesome show! Welcome.

revisfoot 11-04-2004 11:12 PM

Just for kicks...

I play guitar in a Christian rock band called The Comeback (www.thecomebackrock.tk), and this is my gear:

Fender Standard Telecaster (Tuning: Standard)
Epiphone Les Paul Classic Quilted Maple Top (tuning: Drop-D)
Guild Acoustic D-55NT (1977 Model)
Fender Standard Stratocaster (backup guitar)
Spider Line 6 2x12 100 watt
Ernie Ball Hybrid Slinky strings :D

Higher_Desire 11-05-2004 01:23 AM

Quote:

LOL, my darlin'! You said that we here are "a little nuts" and I was just meaning that we here are probably more like "extremly nuts." :D Some of our postings are just crazy. You kind of have to be weird if you expect to make it as a member of CreedFeed. Or, I guess it's just TheFeed now since the boards are combined. Thanks, Steve. You just confused me. lol.

Well, since revisfoot posted his gear, I guess I can too.

American Classic acoustic guitar (usually out of tune, but I try to keep it in standard tuning)
Fender S-101 Acoustic Guitar (standard tuning)
Epiphone SG G-310 Electric Guitar (standard tuning)
Peavy & Marshall amps
D'Addario .010 XL Electric strings (same as my boy Mark Tremonti) :D
Martin Acoustic strings (size medium)
Casio 600 Keyboards
King 600 Trumpet

Trem24Fan 11-05-2004 01:22 PM

Welcome, I'm new here too. Been sitting on the sidelines for a month or so watching, but here I am now. This is a great community - everyone seems pretty cool. Guess its easy when everyone is here for the same reason.