CreedFeed Community

CreedFeed Community (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/index.php)
-   Scott Stapp Talk (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=35)
-   -   Solo Cd (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/showthread.php?t=7851)

fluttergirl 11-01-2004 12:32 AM

Solo Cd

Hey, I was looking around and couldn't find a definite date.
Anyone know for sure?
Kinda unrelated question as well-what happened with Tea Cake's singer? Will this be permanent, or just a touring gig?

Higher_Desire 11-01-2004 06:20 PM

All Scott has said in some radio interviews is "It should be out late February or late March."

H-D :pimp:

OneOmerta 11-01-2004 07:17 PM

Quote:

what happened with Tea Cake's singer

who the heck is Tea Cake? :confused:

the word is February or March...and as far as I've heard...Tea Party helped out on Relearn Love. There's been no mention of Stapp touring with Tea Party as a band that I know of.

Ann Allusion 11-01-2004 07:26 PM

"Tea Cake"...:laugh:...one does EAT those at a Tea Party... ;)

Quote:

There's been no mention of Stapp touring with Tea Party as a band that I know of.

Ditto that, OneOmerta...i believe the closer stapp gets to the completion of his album...the public will be made more aware of the musicians working with him...for now, i'm still up for a good mystery... :D

fluttergirl 11-01-2004 10:38 PM

Sorry. :paperbag: I just got done editing a whole bunch of Their Eyes Were Watching God essays...guess Ive logged too much time at school....

That's cool. I wonder if he'll stick with the same band, or move around....

These are kinda random thoughts, so don't strain yourselves trying to follow my tangents, lol
Most of them don't make sense...as Tea Cake shows.... :roll:

Dogstar 11-01-2004 10:44 PM

Hehehe, Tea Cake, that's cute :D! I'm very curious as to with whom he's working, though. There hasn't really been a mention of it yet.

fluttergirl 11-01-2004 10:50 PM

K. Cool, cuz I was thinking about it, and I was like, did I just miss something?
But, if were all in the dark...I dont mind the ignorance as much....

Bridge of Clay 11-01-2004 11:19 PM

that's it! I'm editing your rank name right now, girl!!! LMAO!

fluttergirl 11-02-2004 12:26 AM

What?
Why?
What are you up too?

fluttergirl 11-02-2004 12:29 AM

Change it back...now....lol ;) :D

revisfoot 11-02-2004 01:06 AM

Okay, so far, and this is official, Scott has worked with The Tea Party. Apparently, they were in the studio with Stapp during the month of September; Stapp has also tapped the band Goneblind, and their guitarist is the guy playing guitar on Scott's radio tour. That's all I know.

www.thecomebackrock.tk

aussiecreeder 11-05-2004 05:41 AM

i think its highly unlikely the tea party will be scott's backing band, as jeff and the boys are too busy making their own music and touring their own material. perhaps these goneblind boys will be doing that?

fluttergirl 11-05-2004 05:54 PM

Ok. So he'll be working with diff bands, and somewhere along the line Tea Party will be doing their own thing?

aussiecreeder 11-06-2004 12:17 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by fluttergirl
Ok. So he'll be working with diff bands, and somewhere along the line Tea Party will be doing their own thing?

not sure who his backing band will be but goneblind seems like a possiblity. the tea party are touring at the moment and will keep making albums until jeff martin (singer-guitarist) is sick of it i guess.

TremontiRx 11-12-2004 08:10 PM

Quote:

not sure who his backing band will be but goneblind seems like a possiblity.
I sure hope not cuz I like goneblind. :D