CreedFeed Community

CreedFeed Community (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/index.php)
-   Creed Talk (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   Mark Tremonti talks about the Creed reunion! (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/showthread.php?t=12295)

badisabella 04-30-2009 03:37 PM

Mark Tremonti talks about the Creed reunion!

Check it out. This is the first real interview I've seen.

http://www.musicradar.com/news/guita...reunion-205432

GregS 04-30-2009 03:45 PM

Re: Mark Tremonti taks about the Creed reunion!

Looks like Creed will be around for a while then :)

AliB 04-30-2009 04:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GregS
Looks like Creed will be around for a while then :)

Hey that works for me :D

XALTERBRIDGEX 04-30-2009 05:16 PM

Sounds like the guys are really happy...Hope there are some sick guitar solos on "full circle"

Chris98GT 04-30-2009 06:02 PM

If Creed does really well, I'm afraid that Alter Bridge will just fade away, even if that's not what they initially wanted.

If you can go right back to packing arenas and making good money, why would you rush back to playing small clubs?

They're testing the waters. If they can pack the sheds this summer, AB is in serious trouble.

FreedomFighter 04-30-2009 07:23 PM

Gotta be worried about Alter Bridge's future at this point. If Creed takes off in a big way it'd have to be tough to juggle the two.

Let's hope Mark and the guys stick to it. I'm still looking forward to new AB and seeing them live way more than new Creed.

AliB 04-30-2009 07:55 PM

I'm rooting for both bands at this point. I hope that this Creed reunion thing does well, as well as AlterBridge staying together.

nagpo 04-30-2009 10:41 PM

This fear of losing Alter Bridge is ridiculous... There not going to fade away.

geletmote 05-01-2009 06:24 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by nagpo
This fear of losing Alter Bridge is ridiculous... There not going to fade away.

for your strength will surely fade

Dogstar 05-01-2009 11:23 AM

"Bassist Scott Phillips and drummer Brian Marshall"? LOL, this is why writers need editors, even if the bean counters don't think so. Anyway, it was an interesting read, and I do hope the new stuff is different. I don't want another Higher. I'm anxious, though, that if Wind-Up puts its stamp on it, it won't be that far of a departure from what we know as Creed. Not that that is so awful, but evolving can be a good thing. I honestly don't ever listen to Weathered. It did not have staying power. So, I hope they go in a different direction from that, and not more poppy.

geletmote 05-01-2009 12:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dogstar
"Bassist Scott Phillips and drummer Brian Marshall"? LOL, this is why writers need editors, even if the bean counters don't think so. Anyway, it was an interesting read, and I do hope the new stuff is different. I don't want another Higher. I'm anxious, though, that if Wind-Up puts its stamp on it, it won't be that far of a departure from what we know as Creed. Not that that is so awful, but evolving can be a good thing. I honestly don't ever listen to Weathered. It did not have staying power. So, I hope they go in a different direction from that, and not more poppy.

Dogstar, youve been on these forums forever man, I remember your nickname well done bro

video747 05-03-2009 01:45 AM

I think Creed's next album will be more rock-oriented than the last two, since their days on pop radio are done.

However, I'm sure they'll have their slower songs for Hot AC radio as well, but that's fine with me.

XALTERBRIDGEX 05-03-2009 10:02 AM

I think there will be a couple radio friendly songs to get people back into creed..but overall I hope marks guitar work can shine on this album like Alter Bridge's two albums..

TrulyAmazing 05-03-2009 12:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by geletmote
for your strength will surely fade

:laugh: loves ya i agree with nagpo im optmistic i think there is something strong and great and a great possobilty Of A/B keeping it together i dont see a probleam ya know that true if i did i,d be putting in my 2 cents on levels not understood ITS GOING RULE :jam:

badisabella 05-03-2009 12:29 PM

[quote=Dogstar]"Bassist Scott Phillips and drummer Brian Marshall"? LOL, this is why writers need editors, even if the bean counters don't think so. Anyway, it was an interesting read, and I do hope the new stuff is different. QUOTE]

Looks like the change was made -- must have been an oversight. People are always getting the band members names wrong. I've seen articles with Scott Phillips' last name with one 'L' in it and the same with Brian's.

http://www.musicradar.com/news/guita...reunion-205432

Anyway, I think it was a much better interview than the one People magazine did. It was more about the music, you know?