CreedFeed Community

CreedFeed Community (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/index.php)
-   Music Matters (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=13)
-   -   Clips from Switchfoot's new album! (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/showthread.php?t=9407)

JulieCitySlicker 07-12-2005 03:03 PM

Clips from Switchfoot's new album!

Hey Guys! I found this on the Switchfoot site I chat at.Here are some song clips from their new album,due out on Sept 13, this album is going to Rock HARD!
Here is the link,

http://www.christianbook.com/Christi...ip=CD38300_ALL

creedsister 07-12-2005 05:50 PM

thanks julie i will check,er laterssssssssss

HigherGirl 07-17-2005 02:25 AM

I LOVE their song "Dare You To Move"... so COOL...

JulieCitySlicker 07-17-2005 09:40 PM

Same here HigherGirl ;)

titan9 07-20-2005 08:26 PM

Thanks for the info, Julie. I was watching MusicChoice Rock(a digital cable network) and they played "Stars" which is off Switchfoot's new CD. It was the first song off the new CD that I had heard, and I have to say I really loved the song. The chorus is pretty catchy and I love the lyrics. The music seems to be a little harder than some of the stuff on the last CD(and I loved the last CD, but wished that some songs were a bit harder), but I think that's a good thing.

JulieCitySlicker 08-18-2005 08:03 PM

Your welcome Titan :D I know,I love The Beautiful Letdown as well. Stars ia an awesome song :) I was able to see them live this past July and they played Stars and Happy Is A Yuppie Word and both songs are amazing live. I can't wait till the new album comes out,from what I've heard from the clips its going to be an awesome album ;) It comes out in less than a month! Woo Hoo!

Bridge of Clay 08-20-2005 10:47 PM

I got the album ! LEAKED!

RMadd 08-21-2005 07:58 PM

'Stars' is a great song! Definitely looking forward to the release in... 3 weeks? Sept 15 or so, right?

JulieCitySlicker 08-21-2005 09:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bridge of Clay
I got the album ! LEAKED!

Cheater,lol :)

It comes out Sept 13 Ryan ;) I'm looking forward to hearing The Shadow Proves The Sunshine and The Setting Sun,I think those are going to be awesome!

RMadd 08-22-2005 11:21 PM

Thanks Julie.
Thanks Marcos, as well ;)
I've listened to most of the songs and I've got to say that, overall, I like this album better than The Beautiful Letdown. Stars rocks the hardest (just like Meant to Live did on TBL). For some reason, I was never really able to get into TBL. I liked a handful of songs pretty well, but it wasn't an album I could listen to from start to finish. Thus far, Nothing Is Sound is an easier listen.

RMadd 08-22-2005 11:24 PM

Julie: The Shadow Proves the Sunshine is one of the better tracks, IMO, but it isn't anything terribly spectacular. still solid, just not quite mind-blowing.
Politicians and We Are One Tonight are pretty good songs as well.

Trimontana 08-23-2005 07:49 AM

Their new single rocks. I saw the video for Stars and it was awesome. I love the beguning of the song specially. I maybe buy their album next week in Orlando. I am happy for you Julie, great band!!!!! :D

titan9 08-23-2005 01:02 PM

The new album is pretty good. I was able to find it online. I've only listened to it once(I'm trying to wait until the CD actually comes out[I'm going to buy it] before I listen to it again, lol:D) but I liked it. It seems to have a pretty good mix of songs, some harder stuff and some softer stuff. Not sure if I like it more than TBL, though. I think the two CDs are on an equal level.

JulieCitySlicker 08-23-2005 08:57 PM

I'm not listening to the leaked album,I'm choosing to wait till the album comes out to listen to it ;)

titan9 08-25-2005 12:08 PM

Lol, you have a lot more will power than I do. Once I saw it leaked, I couldn't resist DLing it and listening to it.:D