CreedFeed Community

CreedFeed Community (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/index.php)
-   Creed Talk (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   Scott at Clive Davis Pre-Grammy..... (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/showthread.php?t=5799)

Jez 02-08-2004 03:02 AM

Scott at Clive Davis Pre-Grammy.....

He *is* at this pre-Grammy party tonight. These are brand new....more are being added (so it appears) as the evening progresses.

He looks awesome! :D :D :D

Click here and look thru my folder :)

hide 02-08-2004 03:09 AM

thanks for those pics he looks happy and you know what he doesn't even look chubby! :)

Jez 02-08-2004 03:18 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by hide
thanks for those pics he looks happy and you know what he doesn't even look chubby! :)

Well, yeah....that's because he's NOT! :D

I guess some people missed my post that I made last night after we left the CBS studio. I was there at the taping of the show and Scott looks just fabulous. He is NOT overweight. He is normal sized...and I dare say probably in better shape than the majority of US. He is not 22 years old anymore...he's 30, and people's faces change over time.

I cannot stress enough how GREAT he looked!
:D :D :D

hide 02-08-2004 03:31 AM

cool thanks for the positive thoughts! He will never be in the shape he was a few years back but we all get older. He looks good, can't wait to hear what he has in store for us!

Jez 02-08-2004 04:19 AM

I've added more, and will do so as they come in :)

Dani 02-08-2004 04:53 AM

Thanks Jez for posting the Pics. I agree, he looks great :)

Bridge of Clay 02-08-2004 09:16 AM

Besides, you people are forgetting he always said he loses about 10 pounds when they're on tour. I guess he's just normal.

Julbright 02-08-2004 09:22 AM

Thanks Stace - you are always on top of these things!! He does look great in these photos - he can sure fill out a suit can't he - what a fox - I wonder what Carlos Santana was saying - looked kinda serious?

Bridge of Clay 02-08-2004 09:36 AM

Santana: "so I heard you're forming a new band"
Stapp: "oh, yeah.... I think!"
Santana: "I was thinking of inviting you to sing a song in my next album"
Stapp: "oh, I can't sing love songs... I still have much more important issues to sing... but I really could use a new guitarist"
Santana: "yeah, how about we reinvent rock with you being inspired by Doors and Led, we add a touch of Latin references and a bit of hip-hop bass lines?"
Stapp:"Sure! Let's make a jam session at my place and we'll see how things work"
Santana:"ok, consider it done! I'll be there"
Stapp:"Great! Let me just grab a bottle to perform dramatically, pick a fight over there and we're ready to go"
Santana:"Shamannnnnnnntastic! I'll meet you in the left exit. Go get Ashanti"
Stapp: "oh, sure! I can't forget him. thanks!!! Let's feel the sex in your guitars!!!"
And both go their own directions...

I dunno what happened after that.

hehehehehe sorry! couldn't help making some fun!!! Don't be mad at me Stapp (and 'ers), I'm just kidding! :angel:

Julbright 02-08-2004 09:39 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tremonti_Fed
Santana: "I was thinking of inviting you to sing a song in my next album"
Stapp: "oh, I can't sing love songs... I still have much more important issues to sing... but I really could use a new guitarist"
Santana: "yeah, how about we reinvent rock with you being inspired by Doors and Led, we add a touch of Latin references and a bit of hip-hop bass lines?"
Stapp:"Sure! Let's make a jam session at my place and we'll see how things work"
Santana:"ok, consider it done! I'll be there"
Stapp:"Great! Let me just grab a bottle to perform dramatically, pick a fight over there and we're ready to go"
Santana:"Shamannnnnnnntastic! I'll meet you in the left exit. Go get Ashanti"
Stapp: "oh, sure! I can't forget him. thanks!!! Let's feel the sex in your guitars!!!"
And both go their own directions...

I dunno what happened after that.

hehehehehe sorry! couldn't help making some fun!!! Don't be mad at me Stapp (and 'ers), I'm just kidding! :angel:

That's funny! (Isn't Ashanti a girl?? ) very creative - I wish Stapp would do a song with Santana - one of my fav all time songs is Smooth with Rob Thomas and Santana ...

WeatheredWoman 02-08-2004 10:09 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tremonti_Fed

:rofl: :roll: :roll: :roll:

Quote:

Originally Posted by Julbright
Isn't Ashanti a girl??

Yup! She is!! :laugh:

WeatheredWoman 02-08-2004 10:22 AM

Thnx sooooo much for the greats pics Jez! :bow: :bow: :bow:

:thankyou:

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jez
I guess some people missed my post that I made last night after we left the CBS studio. I was there at the taping of the show and Scott looks just fabulous. He is NOT overweight. He is normal sized...and I dare say probably in better shape than the majority of US. He is not 22 years old anymore...he's 30, and people's faces change over time.

Did you get the chance to speak a few words with Scott? Eye-contact? Or shake his hand? Hug him? ANYTHING???

TELL US!!! Please! :)

I like to know every step that you took in that studio! ;)

Bridge of Clay 02-08-2004 11:19 AM

Ashanti is a girl? LOL! My bad!!!

Yeah, but I like Santana with Chad Kroeger better! (Why don't you and I?)

SMACKxxxCREED 02-08-2004 11:55 AM

Scott at Clive Davis Pre-Grammy

Thanks Jez for posting the pics!!!!!

Scott looks awesome...he looks so healthy and happy....I wish nothing but the best for him!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :)

Shadow 02-08-2004 12:17 PM

:thud: :thud: :thud: :thud: :thud:

He's always sooooo good looking when he wears a suit.