CreedFeed Community

CreedFeed Community (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/index.php)
-   Creed Talk (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   New News on Creed (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/showthread.php?t=12451)

Dawn 07-24-2009 01:53 PM

Re: New News on Creed

Cool! Thanks for the updates lex! :)

BSC 07-24-2009 01:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lexmusic
I have been putting the feelers out there. There is still not an accurate date. However, the one they are leaning toward from what I hear is going melt your face off!!! To quote, "a breath of fresh air for rock music today." I will keep you updated as it comes my way. If you happen to hear rumors that need confirmation, just ask and I will do my best to find out the truth... All the best.
Lexmusic

Aww damn.. I like my face...

TheGreatDivide 07-24-2009 02:04 PM

Maybe the reason we have no single yet is because Mark's riffs and playing are so powerful they can never be heard by human ears. :)

creed_fdj83 07-25-2009 02:36 AM

ERock is an amazing guitarist. His addition to Creed will no doubt add depth and allow Mark to shred. If things go well with ERock, I would say that this may not be the last we hear from Creed. It would be awesome to see Submersed reunited and back on stage opening for Creed too.

facelessmike 07-26-2009 08:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by creed_fdj83
ERock is an amazing guitarist. His addition to Creed will no doubt add depth and allow Mark to shred. If things go well with ERock, I would say that this may not be the last we hear from Creed. It would be awesome to see Submersed reunited and back on stage opening for Creed too.

^^^ Yes! Im psyched about Erock joining the tour. I miss Submersed they kicked ass! This sound will blow the Weathered tour away. Now they just need to sell some tickets.

XALTERBRIDGEX 07-28-2009 08:28 AM

If you guys keep up with Tremonti on twitter he was saying that he is recording the final guitar tracks for the record which means the album hasn't even been mixed yet which means they probably still need to mix the first single...looks like no new music anytime soon...

skyguy86 07-28-2009 11:02 AM

but just because the entire album isnt mixed doesnt meant they dont have one song completely done.

XALTERBRIDGEX 07-28-2009 11:41 AM

True, but until we get the single in our hands one can assume that it sounds like new music is still "atleast" a couple weeks away.

skyguy86 07-28-2009 11:43 AM

*sigh* I just want new music dammit! lol but I guess Slayer's new single that is released today will have to keep me satisfied lol

BSC 07-28-2009 12:38 PM

We must get the single before the tour! It doesn't make sense!

Scott talking to a live crowd of about 2 people "CREED ARE BACK!!! Oh yeah.. Here's our first single none of you have heard before!!"

They must get something out for the radio... They said the album would be out august ready for the tour, and it's not. So atleast give us a single!

TrulyAmazing 07-28-2009 03:00 PM

ya,alls ya know i done excepted the groove of this slow moving pace of getting to hear this new record everybodys excited so lets just get in the chill movemeant i guess :hypno: :hypno: we,ve waited this long ya,alls we Dont Want A Rushed Job Ya Know If It Was To Be Rushed We Would Be Complaning Something Was Left Out Ya Know Or Was,nt Done Right Proverbs Man Of Course Is Never Satisfied , So Guys We Just Waited Out

austin. 07-28-2009 03:43 PM

i can never comprehend what your saying trulyamzing
________
Vapor Tower Vaporizer

in reality 07-29-2009 02:16 PM

Lol at BSC for the 2 people response! Good one. At PBF, they have info the cd is out on Aug 28, a Friday. So some news anyway and the single can't be far behind. austin, I get what TrulyAmazing is saying, she does have a unique way of getting the point across. I wish I did. lol

Creed009 07-29-2009 03:13 PM

I just went to PBF and didn't see a release date for the CD. Where did you see that?

XALTERBRIDGEX 07-29-2009 03:38 PM

That release date is bogus, look for the album September/October
"Fall 2009" - Creed.com