CreedFeed Community

CreedFeed Community (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/index.php)
-   Creed Talk (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   You might be a Creed fan... (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/showthread.php?t=5810)

benkenobi 02-09-2004 09:43 PM

You might be a Creed fan...

If this thread shouldn't be in here then Steve can move it. Anyways, I wanted to play a game sort of like "You might be a red-neck..." Creed style! Don't know if this has been done before so don't take it personal that I stole this from another thread. I haven't seen one and I only thought of this just now! Alright, I'll start...

You might be a Creed fan if the term "Higher" no longer means an increase in height or a good time over the weekend.

Next...

Higher_Desire 02-10-2004 12:07 AM

You might be a Creed fan if you will fight and die for the Creed Army!

H-D :fart:

Jez 02-10-2004 05:03 AM

• You might be a Creed fan if you start to get anxious and have an uncontrollable urge to push small children off the rail in front of an animal exhibit while you're at the Zoo.

SleeplessAngel 02-10-2004 05:17 AM

You might be a Creed fan if you've spent more money on your Creed Collection in the past year than your signifacant(sp?) other.

Shadow 02-10-2004 09:08 AM

You might be a Creed fan if your kids know more words to their songs then the Wiggles songs.

Julbright 02-10-2004 09:30 AM

You might be a Creed Fan if your kids talk about Scott and Jagger as if they were part of the family - and yell out Jagger's song whenever they hear WAWO or Lullaby

Redeemer 02-10-2004 01:01 PM

You might be a Creed fan if you know this little factoid: If Stapp were a Spice Girl, he wants his name to be Cannabis Sativa. No lie.

Higher_Desire 02-10-2004 01:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Redeemer
You might be a Creed fan if you know this little factoid: If Stapp were a Spice Girl, he wants his name to be Cannabis Sativa. No lie.

When did he say that? :wtf:

You might be a Creed fan if you know being a "Freek" is a good thing. (As in Hardcore Creed Freek)

H-D :moon2:

Higher_Desire 02-10-2004 04:36 PM

You might be a Creed fan if the first thought you have for naming your children or pets is derived from a name of one of the band members.

H-D :moon2:

creed_freek 02-10-2004 04:44 PM

you might be a creed fan if.. you do a double take everytime something says they tolerate any gender, race, or creed.

multifast1 02-10-2004 04:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by creed_freek
you might be a creed fan if.. you do a double take everytime something says they tolerate any gender, race, or creed.

On a similar note, you might be a Creed fan if you've learned to filter out all the hits for "gender, race or creed" on a Google search!!

DangerousDan85 02-10-2004 04:50 PM

you might be a HARDCORE Creed fan if you can name their drummer

(Flip aint get no respect)

benkenobi 02-10-2004 07:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DangerousDan85
you might be a HARDCORE Creed fan if you can name their drummer

(Flip aint get no respect)

Along those lines...

You might be a Creed fan if you think you hear somebody say the word "Flip" and AREN'T immediately thinking of some obscene gesture.

benkenobi 02-10-2004 07:16 PM

You might be a Creed fan if you've memorized more lines from Creed lyrics than from your entire educational career.

facelessman 02-10-2004 10:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by benkenobi
You might be a Creed fan if you've memorized more lines from Creed lyrics than from your entire educational career.

ill agree with that