CreedFeed Community

CreedFeed Community (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/index.php)
-   Scott Stapp Talk (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=35)
-   -   All bogus (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/showthread.php?t=13534)

Stevensonart 06-29-2011 12:15 AM

All bogus

I am not sure why or how rumors get started so easy but this was posted on Scott's wifes twitter account two days ago.

mrsjstapp Jaclyn
"Beautiful Sunday outing. Scott and boys throwing frisbees and football. Milan and Daniel by the pond surrounded by beautiful ducks."
26 Jun

http://twitter.com/#!/mrsjstapp

Doubt it very seriously that he is in rehab. Vicious!

nagpo 06-29-2011 10:38 AM

Re: All bogus

He could be doing the home rehab thing that charlie sheen was doing lol.

Not sure why he canceled all the shows though, if it was just the flu or something, surely it has cleared up by now.

Stevensonart 06-29-2011 11:14 AM

Does anyone know the last show he performed? Date? I thought he did a few shows in Brazil?

nagpo 06-29-2011 04:16 PM

He canceled his Brazilian tour

Stevensonart 06-29-2011 11:59 PM

Enough of the rumors please!

mrsjstapp Jaclyn
Hello to all. Thank you so much for all the love. Scott is feeling better with a short break and will be back soon. Enjoy your summer break.
12 Jun

mrsjstapp Jaclyn
Great Fathers day today. Scott and I watched in amazement baby Daniel's take his first steps today. Happy Fathers day to all.
19 Jun

mrsjstapp Jaclyn
Beautiful Sunday outing. Scott and boys throwing frisbees and football. Milan and Daniel by the pond surrounded by beautiful ducks.
26 Jun

nagpo 06-30-2011 01:32 PM

Could she not be covering for him?

Maybe he is finally trying to take control of the situation at wind-up. Release his album or he won't tour.

Stevensonart 06-30-2011 02:07 PM

Good points, I do think that it would be a great way to get away to force his album out. I don't think she is covering for him given all he has put her through in the past. She basically left him before and it took a lot for him to get his family back.

Buried And Gone 07-02-2011 12:56 AM

There is clearly something wrong. If there wasn't anything wrong we would have told us what the reason was. That said, I don't really care what the reason is, I just hope Scott gets healthy and doesnt return to his old self personality wise.

Sucks about the album though. I dont think we'll see it too soon. Possibly not until 2013.

Stevensonart 07-02-2011 10:50 AM

I agree that it was odd timing with his Brazil tour starting. I sent Jaclyn a tweet and this is what she tweeted back.

stevensonart
@
@mrsjstapp Jaclyn, everyone is pretty concerned for Scott. Absurd rumors are flying around. Could you please let us know what is going on?

mrsjstapp Jaclyn
@
@stevensonart Scott has taken a nice break recharged his batteries and completing music. Thank you n others for asking about him! God bless

I really think it is simply a case of over exhaustion from all the touring after not doing it for a while. The Brazil trip was probably just too much to take on at the time. I think we get our solo album this year, maybe a nice early Christmas gift.

Stevensonart 07-12-2011 06:12 PM

Scott is somewhere in California according to his wives last post.

mrsjstapp Jaclyn
"Relaxing Sunday afternoon in sunny CA with Scott and the kids. Summer going by too quickly."

http://twitter.com/#!/mrsjstapp

Odetolife 07-19-2011 06:54 PM

Scott did relapse, I talked to Theron derrick and Andy waldeck via Facebook, and they werent specific on what exactly happened, you gotta think out it.. He's stated in interviews that he's been struggling, being under tremendous pressure can obviously cause a person to stress and in his case and several other people all over the world.. Relapse.. The good thing is he's alive and he getting better, no one can be perfect by any means, and the way I see it is Jaclyn is protecting Scott by not coming out and publicly stating he relapsed otherwise the press would be all over him and he'd be catching alot of crap, I'm happy he's not the guy he use to be, he is caring to all of us.. His fans.. And I'm sure he will give the people in brazil a totally kick ass show and tour when he's 100%.. Let's all just keep Stapp and his families in our prayers.

Stevensonart 07-20-2011 08:57 PM

Well said,

If it is true then I am glad that it is simply a minor set back instead of something more horrible like a serious illness. I really just wish he would communicate with his true fans. We have and always will support him no matter what. After listening to the sample songs he played during the interview I am really looking forward to the new solo album the songs rocked. I'll definitely being praying for him.

BlackHoleSun 07-29-2011 05:23 PM

preview stapps Lonley Lyrics

stapps, Lonley , It is hard to say where we are,and where we,ve been things are just a little better than before.you were there i was here but you never left me some how in the betrayl of this world of this world that cant be fixed.