CreedFeed Community

CreedFeed Community (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/index.php)
-   Creed Talk (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   Foo Fighters Talk Creed Music Videos (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/showthread.php?t=13487)

Dark_Knight 03-19-2011 10:06 PM

Foo Fighters Talk Creed Music Videos

It's not as bad as the title suggests... sounds like they're fans to some extent. With that said it's easy to pick fun at Creed videos lol

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=21cuHU-cQVk

nagpo 03-19-2011 10:23 PM

Re: Foo Fighters Talk Creed Music Videos

I can honestly say, the foo fighters don't have a single song I like. I've never been a fan. Their nothing with out Kurt Cobain. I heard a new song of theirs on the radio the other day, it was shit. And this has nothing to do with what they have said about Creed. Foo fighters suck.

rabidgopher04 03-20-2011 03:47 PM

That is pretty funny. Good to know they watched them. I'm honestly surprised people are still talking about Creed.

nagpo 03-21-2011 12:12 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rabidgopher04
That is pretty funny. Good to know they watched them. I'm honestly surprised people are still talking about Creed.

Even if its negative, it just proves their legacy.

WHATSTHISLIFE4 03-21-2011 12:41 PM

[quote=nagpo]I can honestly say, the foo fighters don't have a single song I like.

I kind of like that song "Hero" Have you listen to the drums in that song?

Dark_Knight 03-21-2011 01:50 PM

I don't have a bad word to say about the Foo Fighters... great band. Love the new song - "Rope" too, definitely suggest checking it out.

CreedBG 03-21-2011 03:40 PM

Foo Fighters are good. People say they're post-grunge, but they're more alternative/power-pop band. Oh, and Scott Stapp likes them.

Buried And Gone 03-22-2011 03:01 AM

I love the foo fighters. Creed is just easy to poke fun at lol

nagpo 03-22-2011 09:39 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dark_Knight
I don't have a bad word to say about the Foo Fighters... great band. Love the new song - "Rope" too, definitely suggest checking it out.

I've heard Rope and Hero. Don't like them. It surprises me that their making fun of a creed video from 2001. Are they out of material or something?

CreedBG 03-22-2011 03:48 PM

Creed is way better of course, but the Foo's are too different genre to compare.

TrulyAmazing 03-22-2011 03:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CreedBG
Creed is way better of course, but the Foo's are too different genre to compare.

guys forgive me, all i recall is the fresh maker, however i get both blink 182 and the foo fighters confused, blessings and strengeth thought of the day, THE WORLD OF ROCK Is A BIG OLD PLACE, Peace ,

Steve 03-22-2011 06:17 PM

I love the newer Foo Fighters stuff. Wasn't a fan of their first CD really, and the second and third CDs I liked the singles but that was about it. The last two CDs were excellent though!

JOEINHOUSTON 03-30-2011 10:02 AM

i like the foo fighters and dave grohl. don't forget stapp told the world on spike tv a few years ago in a drunken stupor, and i quote, "dave grohl has a little cock!" lol.

Dogstar 04-04-2011 12:45 PM

I love the Foos, mostly their older stuff, though. I haven't gotten the last couple of albums. They are a blast live, though. Dave Grohl is one funny SOB.

Agent D 04-08-2011 03:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by nagpo
I've heard Rope and Hero. Don't like them. It surprises me that their making fun of a creed video from 2001. Are they out of material or something?

It does seem kind of flat to me. It's one of thing to attack Creed when they were real popular but now they're not bothering anybody and Grohl is ripping them in 2011. It's just, eh, do something new, Dave.

Maybe they should have asked them why they're bothering to discuss music videos when they don't get shown anywhere.