CreedFeed Community

CreedFeed Community (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/index.php)
-   Creed Talk (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   Creedfeed Fest - Spring 2004 In Vegas! (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/showthread.php?t=5041)

SCOTTSMYMAN 01-28-2004 12:23 PM

Like I told Sheila , you have an open door invite to come see me whenever! My house isn't that big and I got a screaming 2 year old and a queen size couch bed! If you can deal with that! Or there's always Teri's house too! :wiggle: We'll have to take them to the Comedy Stop, Teri!

BTW: Jen we are thinking more March for Virginia!

Quote:

Originally Posted by TeriB19
Hey, Kris. When are we getting together??

Let me know what's good for you because I'm always free. Well, except for the small blonde, blue eyed child that is usually attached to my leg, but other than that! :laugh:

TeriB19 01-28-2004 12:43 PM

I've got one of those, except mine has brown hair and blue eyes! Anytime is good for me, Kris. Except for Mondays and Tuesdays, my schedule is relatively open.

SCOTTSMYMAN 01-28-2004 03:47 PM

Well, Teri. I have another one of those parties to go to on February 8 Sunday at 5:00 pm. You think you've got the courage to want to go with me? It's at my aunt's house, the one I told you about! Plus, you get to meet the guy I wrote about in my last fantasy!
If not, we do have to make some plans soon!

JenRN 01-28-2004 04:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SCOTTSMYMAN
Well, Teri. I have another one of those parties to go to on February 8 Sunday at 5:00 pm. You think you've got the courage to want to go with me? It's at my aunt's house, the one I told you about! Plus, you get to meet the guy I wrote about in my last fantasy!
If not, we do have to make some plans soon!

Hmmmm...... what kind of party are you talking about? A "Toy " party ;)

SCOTTSMYMAN 01-28-2004 04:33 PM

You might say that! :naughty: We had so much fun at the last one!

JenRN 01-28-2004 04:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SCOTTSMYMAN
You might say that! :naughty: We had so much fun at the last one!

Oh REALLY did you! ;) Never been to one myself. I guess I am missing out :D

SCOTTSMYMAN 01-28-2004 04:45 PM

It's alot of fun! The last one was fun and we had too much to drink and laughed all night! My aunt is only 5 years older than me so we always have a good time! If you ever get the chance to go to one you should it's interesting! :naughty:

devils_here 01-28-2004 04:56 PM

I've been to one myself and they are a blast :naughty:

Jen if you ever get a chance you should go. :smokin:

I went with my mother and it was just hysterical :roll: .

souldancer 01-29-2004 12:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by devils_here
I've been to one myself and they are a blast :naughty:

Jen if you ever get a chance you should go. :smokin:

I went with my mother and it was just hysterical :roll: .

Well, I have been missing out on all this talk about a Tupperware party! I need some new supplies.

Sheila63 01-29-2004 06:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JenRN
Oh REALLY did you! ;) Never been to one myself. I guess I am missing out :D

I've never been to one either. It sounds interesting.:naughty:

TeriB19 01-29-2004 09:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by souldancer
Well, I have been missing out on all this talk about a Tupperware party! I need some new supplies.

LMAO Auntie Souldancer. Yes, tupperware for the bedroom. :D I'll bring some to Vegas and show you. I've got a 'magic bullet'. :naughty:

souldancer 01-29-2004 10:41 PM

Oh, so not tupperware. Do you mean one of those crystal or candle parties the proper ladies have?! I don;t get invited to those.

souldancer 01-29-2004 10:44 PM

Devil;s here...
Heck with that Tupperware party, if we just enlarge that avatar of yours and duplicate it for my hotel rooms,,,,I would be one happy camper!!

TeriB19 01-29-2004 10:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by souldancer
Oh, so not tupperware. Do you mean one of those crystal or candle parties the proper ladies have?! I don;t get invited to those.

Um, they may not be candles, but it'll definitely bring some heat at those parties. ;)

souldancer 01-29-2004 11:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TeriB19
Um, they may not be candles, but it'll definitely bring some heat at those parties. ;)

Well Hells bells...I have all these Default songs going through my head...Sick and Twisted..Denied...Wasted Away. You gals are crazed - and I love ya for it!
:D