CreedFeed Community

CreedFeed Community (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/index.php)
-   Creed Talk (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   How rediculous is this? (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/showthread.php?t=5399)

Creedfan1975 01-01-2004 03:21 PM

How rediculous is this?

Check this out.

http://www.cnn.com/2004/SHOWBIZ/Musi...eut/index.html

TeriB19 01-01-2004 03:33 PM

Idiots.

Kim V. 01-01-2004 03:49 PM

I second that, Teri! :(

cjme 01-01-2004 03:50 PM

How could a band be worst of the year if they haven't done anything all year? It's like saying I'm the worst skater of the year, because I don't skate. Now they're just blowing smoke out their butts...some writers really do need lifes.

Higher_Desire 01-01-2004 04:11 PM

OK, so I agree with the #1 worst band of the year, but not #2. That's so gay.

H-D :hypno:

JenRN 01-01-2004 04:18 PM

Blah Blah Blah....... give me a break already! :rolleyes: Boy for them to be in the same category as Limp Dickless, that does not say much for the author. :rolleyes:

Wylde-Tremonti 01-01-2004 04:38 PM

you guys... this is nothing new.... it was the same thing last yr... limp bizkit was 1st and creed was 2nd... and plz dont call say they're idiots... i Read Guitar World... and i voted in that poll... and those are ppls oppinions... you should be happy there are more Limp Bizkit haters than Creed haters... i think all the Creeders voted for limp bizkit and all the Limp Bizkit fans voted for Creed

Jez 01-01-2004 04:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TremontiWanaB
you guys... this is nothing new.... it was the same thing last yr... limp bizkit was 1st and creed was 2nd... and plz dont call say they're idiots... i Read Guitar World... and i voted in that poll... and those are ppls oppinions... you should be happy there are more Limp Bizkit haters than Creed haters... i think all the Creeders voted for limp bizkit and all the Limp Bizkit fans voted for Creed

Yeah? I wonder if Creed were even on the poll to begin with, and if they were.....why? Or is it the kind of vote-in where you just named who you thought was the worst band?
IF they awere on a roster of bands to choose from, they shouldn't have been because, as others have previously stated, Creed didn't even DO any kind of performing or recording or releasing in 2003

JulieCitySlicker 01-01-2004 04:48 PM

Hers all I have to say on that one ;)

:moon2: :moon2: :moon2: :moon2:

SUCK IT!!!

Creedfan1975 01-01-2004 04:55 PM

Yep..Welcome to the Internet.=)

JulieCitySlicker 01-01-2004 04:57 PM

And what :confused:
So Durst thinks he has the greatest band in the world or something :wtf:

Give me a break :rolleyes: Durst is just a punk wanker :cool:

Wylde-Tremonti 01-01-2004 04:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jez
Yeah? I wonder if Creed were even on the poll to begin with, and if they were.....why? Or is it the kind of vote-in where you just named who you thought was the worst band?
IF they awere on a roster of bands to choose from, they shouldn't have been because, as others have previously stated, Creed didn't even DO any kind of performing or recording or releasing in 2003

there's no like.. multiple choice thing... you accually write who you think...

Joge78 01-01-2004 05:39 PM

Hey that is great for creed they took a whole year off from the public
and they are still in the news Lets give them a big shout out You guys Rock no matter what anyone says there true fans stand by them. and the others are just jelous..... :mad: :mad1:

Alter Shredder 01-01-2004 06:25 PM

You know if you had a poll for best bands, creed would probably be on the top of that list. I mean hillary clinton was 1 on the most well liked female poll and was 1 on the mosted disliked females. You always have support and haters. They equal each other out. I mean Creed has had the biggest selling rock albums since the music industry went down in the hole so its no big deal.

JulieCitySlicker 01-01-2004 06:27 PM

Holy Crap :eek: People actually like Hilary Clinton :wtf:

Must be drugs :smokin: