CreedFeed Community

CreedFeed Community (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/index.php)
-   Fans By City (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=6)
-   -   any international Creed Fans? (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/showthread.php?t=3130)

Hotdoggie 05-20-2003 06:53 AM

any international Creed Fans?

Apparently I don't think there are any fans outside of the usa, that's too bad....but what the hell i'm gonna try anyway:
anyone living outside of the USA?

Out of the subject for a second: don't u think Creed has some philosophy basis in their songs?

P.S.: I speak a couple of languages, anyone here speaks french or german?

SmEeKy 05-20-2003 04:31 PM

I speak a little bit of German: hallo, wie geht es ihnen? umm did I say that right??

SmEeKy 05-20-2003 04:34 PM

oh yeah and yes I think creed does have some philosophy basis in their songs. Thats one of the reason I like creed so much. They seem to get to you're heart in some way, their lyrics always have some influence on me. :)

SmEeKy 05-20-2003 04:36 PM

...but thats only my opinion

Hotdoggie 05-21-2003 02:11 AM

well your german is correct but if u want it to be more "friendly" cuz ihnen is for an older person, like when you speak to a teacher or your parents' friend...so here's another way:
hallo wie geht's? "geht's" is the abreviation of "geht es dir".;)
I always thought that creed has a philosophy of their own, when they say "Is this the End?" it reminds me of a quote in french "En toute chose il faut considérer la fin" from La Fontaine.:eek:
or when they say "we're incomplete and hollow/for our maker's gone away/" it reminds of a poem called "Dieu, La providence"....
stuff like that...
anyway if you need anything philo stuff, send me...

creedfan47a 05-21-2003 02:37 AM

I'm from Australia :bounce: I learnt German in school but I've since forgotten most of it :embarass: Guten tag! :lol:

SmEeKy 05-21-2003 08:32 PM

cool thanks for the lesson :D

hey do u have any german poems?
if u do can u post some?
I would really to try and see if I could read them

SmEeKy 05-21-2003 08:33 PM

whoa that really sucks creedfan... I have heard many cases like where someone learns a new language and then after a while of not practicing it or speaking it they forget it... that must really suck

creedfan47a 05-21-2003 10:01 PM

It really doesn't bother me actually. I didn't learn it intensively, just a few lessons a week. And I learnt it from when I was 11 to 14, and I didn't practice it, so I know practically nothing now. ;)

Hotdoggie 05-22-2003 01:19 AM

I've been practising german for 4 years now, no one around me talks german so I go to the germen center...if u have one in your area you should go check it out cuz you can find tons of german poems esp. from the most famous one Goethe, he's the best...I have some, I'll post it later...
you know what really sucks??? When no one around you understands the creed songs and think they're stupid, I've been listening to Creed for 3 years and everybody just yell and hate it when I put it on really loud....

SmEeKy 05-23-2003 12:14 AM

yeah that is true, my cousin doesnt like creed and the only reason she doesnt like creed is because she said that scotts voice sounds way too deep and it really ticks me off when she saids that. Besides shes only heard one song and absolutely does not understand the lyrics I would say she is ignorant. I love creed and really love their lyrics the lyrics really sink into my heart :)

oh by the way thanks. I dont think their are any german centers here but I will check on that I should try searching in the library usually I find interesting Italian poems. I dont remember the name of the one I read but I must say it was such a lovely poem (of course it was translated to english :D

creedster 06-21-2003 02:05 PM

hi hotdoggie!
ich bin von österreich und kann daher ein bisschen deutsch :P .von wo kommst du denn?
bin sehr froh,dass mal jemand vorbeischaut,der deutsch spricht.
man sieht sich.

christoph

Siana 06-28-2003 05:57 PM

Re: any international Creed Fans?

Quote:

Originally posted by Hotdoggie
Apparently I don't think there are any fans outside of the usa, that's too bad....but what the hell i'm gonna try anyway:
anyone living outside of the USA?

Out of the subject for a second: don't u think Creed has some philosophy basis in their songs?

P.S.: I speak a couple of languages, anyone here speaks french or german?

i'm from Bulgaria:) and i speak a bit german,i'm still learning it

Bridge of Clay 06-28-2003 09:18 PM

I´m from Brazil, but I speak English! And, oh, yeah, I can speak Portuguese too! :P

cjme 07-09-2003 06:02 PM

Wie geht's hotdoggie? If you want to practise your German, I'm up for it.

Creed rockt meine Welt, how is that for starters? mel