CreedFeed Community

CreedFeed Community (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/index.php)
-   Creed Talk (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   im listening to the new album (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/showthread.php?t=12730)

creediscool17 10-09-2009 12:18 AM

im listening to the new album

its very good. a lot of it is very unexpected... theyve reached out compared to previous albums... stapp said something like " in the past we only did songs that we could replicate live" . there is some songs on the album that use more "studio magic" i guess.

nagpo 10-09-2009 12:20 AM

Re: im listening to the new album

nvr mind.:)

creediscool17 10-09-2009 12:22 AM

NOPE. can't share. thats against forum policy. i posted a topic saying that the album might have leaked and it got deleted so... im sure this one will be deleted too though lol

in reality 10-09-2009 12:58 AM

Thanks for the little bit of info on the new cd. I'm glad you said it's very good and sounds like they reached in new directions. way to go.

creediscool17 10-09-2009 01:08 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by in reality
Thanks for the little bit of info on the new cd. I'm glad you said it's very good and sounds like they reached in new directions. way to go.

your welcome douche bag

in reality 10-09-2009 01:15 AM

I didn't mean anything negative in my reply to you. I meant the band was heading in the right direction. that's all. People are too sensitive that post on these boards. Really weird. These boards are getting stranger all the time. Like being on the twilight zone. wow

skyguy86 10-09-2009 01:28 AM

and you heard this where?:confused:

josha31042 10-09-2009 02:46 AM

He's probably listening to that Red Goodbye crap that's inside of every single "Full Circle leak" out there.

Tremontiriffs77 10-09-2009 10:45 AM

yeah...I doubt it has leaked yet...Otherwise Dark Knight would have been all over it!!

cariocawlad 10-09-2009 10:46 AM

Yes and Overcome lyrics starts with something like this: "Lord I'm breaking bla bla bla bla...".

I'm sure is Red Goodbye. And I just can't understand how people swallow this fake shit! We already know how sounds at least three songs: Overcome, Rain and A Thousand Faces!

If you have a file that don't have this songs, delete it and shut up!

Don't waste our time!

Tremontiriffs77 10-09-2009 10:50 AM

I think creediscool17 is a RIAA troller trying to get people busted for downloading fake crap...Thanks but no thanks....Ill wait until its on sale in Walmart..lol...And if hes not dont download music that has not been released...They are watching!!

XALTERBRIDGEX 10-09-2009 11:02 AM

How can you trust someone that joined Creedfeed in September and only has 28 posts.....it hasnt leaked and I know this because we will know when "batman" has it....

shunammite 10-09-2009 01:12 PM

From Twitter: "Loving the new Creed CD, don't ask me how I got it!
8:10 PM Oct 7th from web "

I don't know how to link this but that was the most recent tweet from "Draven1307". I asked him how he got it, he didn't tell me. I think if it was "out there" LOTS of people would have it. But it is surprising that it has not leaked yet. Maybe the safeguards are getting better.

I can wait. :-)

Tremontiriffs77 10-09-2009 02:59 PM

Tremontiriffs77 10-09-2009 02:59 PM

bUMP...