CreedFeed Community

CreedFeed Community (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/index.php)
-   Creed Talk (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   Disappointed with I love All Access (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/showthread.php?t=12545)

Chris98GT 08-17-2009 03:01 AM

Re: Disappointed with I love All Access

Quote:

Originally Posted by colbymercury
Creed and their egos are the ones to blame

Excluding Stapp, the guys I met would never be "too good" to sign an autograph.

You're barking up the wrong tree here.

Steve 08-17-2009 09:35 AM

^ Exactly. Mark, Brian, and Flip would sign autographs after Alter Bridge shows until venue security forced them to leave to clear the place out. I witnessed this personally twice.

XALTERBRIDGEX 08-17-2009 09:59 AM

Colbymercury is a KISS fan trolling on a Creed board...nothing you say can please he/she..

colbymercury 08-17-2009 11:51 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by XALTERBRIDGEX
Colbymercury is a KISS fan trolling on a Creed board...nothing you say can please he/she..

Why would I waste my time and troll. I am a huge KISS fan and a huge Creed/AlterBridge fan. I guess you are to stupid to get what I am saying. Let me break this down for you. KISS, ZZ Top, Nickelback, 3 Doors Down, Shinedown and many other all sign autographs for their fans during their meet and greets. If all those bands can sign, then why can't Creed. Creed is not any bigger than any of those bands, so why can't they give back to their fans. They are nothing without their fans. It only takes a couple of seconds to scribble down their name, especially for 25 people.

Dogstar 08-17-2009 12:00 PM

Quote:

Why would I waste my time and troll. I am a huge KISS fan and a huge Creed/AlterBridge fan. I guess you are to stupid to get what I am saying. Let me break this down for you. KISS, ZZ Top, Nickelback, 3 Doors Down, Shinedown and many other all sign autographs for their fans during their meet and greets. If all those bands can sign, then why can't Creed. Creed is not any bigger than any of those bands, so why can't they give back to their fans. They are nothing without their fans. It only takes a couple of seconds to scribble down their name, especially for 25 people.

I suppose it depends on how many people are in the meet and greet. Maybe there are too many for them to have time to sign before a show. Does anyone know how many people have been at the meet and greets?The show isn't the only part of their workday. Metallica's meet and greets typically have about 15 to 20 people tops. They keep it low-key so they have time to sign things and take pictures. Plus, they raffle off meet and greets to fan club members for every show. I won one the first year I was in the fan club. I, too, have seen Alter Bridge sign and hang with the fans.

Jellybeans003 08-17-2009 12:12 PM

I'm blaming ILAA with their crappy customer service. yes, i understand let the buyer beware stuff and a person takes a chance on what they are purchasing. I think that ILAA is the one's doing a crappy job. Of course they didn't post my fan review on their page.

Spyderalex14 thanks for fixing my photo for me:)

XALTERBRIDGEX 08-17-2009 12:49 PM

Quote:

Cry me a river, build me a bridge, and get the fuck over it!

perpetualchange 08-17-2009 12:51 PM

Quote:

The new Creed policy: If you don't like it, get over it. After all, this is Creed we're talking about!

colbymercury 08-17-2009 01:18 PM

Quote:

Still going on with the great language, nothing like an 8th grade education goober.

colbymercury 08-17-2009 01:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by perpetualchange
The new Creed policy: If you don't like it, get over it. After all, this is Creed we're talking about!

You are right, Creed are not the Stones or The Who.

spyderalex14 08-17-2009 09:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TeriB19
Can I just say that this is one of the nicest things I've seen on here in a long time?!! Thank you, spyderalex, for taking the time to try to fix up a picture for Jellybeans and you don't even know her. Welcome to Creedfeed and thank you for doing that!!!

No problem. I try to help when I can.