CreedFeed Community

CreedFeed Community (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/index.php)
-   Music Matters (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=13)
-   -   Evanescence new album in the pipeline (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/showthread.php?t=6869)

aussiecreeder 06-13-2004 12:38 AM

Evanescence new album in the pipeline

According to this article from Billboard the follow-up to Fallen isn't too far away. They are an okay band, nothing special but she can really sing IMO.

http://www.billboard.com/bb/daily/ar..._id=1000530505

creedsister 06-13-2004 02:01 AM

Cant Wait, They Rule !!!! B/c I Said Sooooooooooo

Bridge of Clay 06-13-2004 02:48 PM

Amy is a great singer, but to be honest, I regret buying their album... I heard it less than 10 times...

and Amy said she wants to do more acting. Sounds familiar to you? ;) perhaps it's the end of them. Ben Moody already quit! lol!

The Lithium 06-13-2004 03:31 PM

Evanescence did so great music before Fallen, but they have sold themselfs now... That was the reason Ben left, as far as I know... And without Ben they are nothing!!

creedsister 06-13-2004 05:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by extreme_LITHIUM
Evanescence did so great music before Fallen, but they have sold themselfs now... That was the reason Ben left, as far as I know... And without Ben they are nothing!!

Well I Will Take Your Word For It, Lith, You Should Know But To Beat Fallen It Would Really Just Like Have To Be Like A Way Better Album Anyways,,,,

Bridge of Clay 06-13-2004 09:07 PM

Evanescence music is over rated... all this hype on them... I don't get it! They got famous so fast! so weird

anyway, I would check their new stuff

Higher_Desire 06-13-2004 10:50 PM

That's cool that they're doing another one. Fallen is starting to get a bit old and tired.

H-D :pimp:

creedsister 06-13-2004 10:58 PM

I still Love it

Bridge of Clay 06-13-2004 11:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Higher_Desire
That's cool that they're doing another one. Fallen is starting to get a bit old and tired.

H-D :pimp:

starting???????????

The Lithium 06-14-2004 05:48 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bridge of Clay
Evanescence music is over rated... all this hype on them... I don't get it! They got famous so fast! so weird

anyway, I would check their new stuff

Yeah, they got famous fast, but Ben - the man who WAS the band!! Before Fallen the band was only Amy and Ben. Amy sang... But Ben... Ben played drums, keyboard, guitar, bass and sang great backup!! I'm excited about his soloproject!! So they got famous fast - but maybe they are falling aprat just as fast... Evanescence - "Fallen forever?!"

aussiecreeder 06-14-2004 10:25 AM

Quote:

Yeah, they got famous fast, but Ben - the man who WAS the band!! Before Fallen the band was only Amy and Ben. Amy sang... But Ben... Ben played drums, keyboard, guitar, bass and sang great backup!! I'm excited about his soloproject!! So they got famous fast - but maybe they are falling aprat just as fast... Evanescence - "Fallen forever?!"

Ben played drums as well? Cold's guitarist will do okay but I don't think they can replace Ben yet alone have someone who will take them forward.

The Lithium 06-14-2004 12:33 PM

Will COLD's guitarist join Evanescence?!?!?! Cold is pop man!!

aussiecreeder 06-15-2004 03:08 AM

Quote:

Will COLD's guitarist join Evanescence?!?!?! Cold is pop man!!

yeah I'm fairly sure he is the new guitarist, but it sounds like Amy is the main songwriter for this album.

The Lithium 06-15-2004 04:14 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by handmedown
yeah I'm fairly sure he is the new guitarist, but it sounds like Amy is the main songwriter for this album.

Amy, hah?! If we are lucky it will feature one okay song...

aussiecreeder 06-15-2004 10:28 AM

Quote:

Amy, hah?! If we are lucky it will feature one okay song...

This album is a big test, they wouldn't have built up any sort of devoted following of any great size. If the album is lacking in radio hits they will be here today and gone tomorrow.