CreedFeed Community

CreedFeed Community (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/index.php)
-   Creed Talk (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   what the hell??? (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/showthread.php?t=6791)

rainfall 06-05-2004 11:40 AM

what the hell???

Ok, the dude tryed to call Myles, Kevin, what kind of crap is that. I really don't appreciate that he couldn't even get the lead singers name correct the first time, a little respect please. and I would like to thank MTV for showing three seconds of an interview, Alter Bridge deserves more respect. I hope they will show the entire interview at some point.

Ann Allusion 06-05-2004 12:05 PM

calm down..hehe..this is MTV...these things are expected...;)

He didn't even get it right as to what Stapp was up to...he just said nothing is known at this time...:p...

this is just the way MTV is...

~Ann~

Mulletman 06-05-2004 01:03 PM

Dude, calm down and get over it.

Higher_Desire 06-05-2004 07:55 PM

Yeah, I thought that sucked too. Queddus, I think was the one reporting there, but he was probably looking at Kennedy on the teleprompter, which does sound like Kevin. Besides, it's not like that's the first name somebody pronounced wrong on the news.

H-D :pimp:

TeriB19 06-05-2004 07:58 PM

The funny thing to me is, I know a guy named Kevin Kennedy. I got a good chuckle out of it.

Dogstar 06-05-2004 08:00 PM

There was a baseball manager by that name as well :D.

hayley 06-05-2004 11:15 PM

Who cares, at least we know what his name is

Mulletman 06-05-2004 11:18 PM

Exactly, dude you're overreacting over the pronouciation of a person you've never met.

hayley 06-05-2004 11:30 PM

Some people...

GeeK_2004 06-05-2004 11:32 PM

you know...people DO MAKE mistakes...

Jooji_2 06-05-2004 11:59 PM

It's MTV.....you really expected accuracy? :wtf:

Bridge of Clay 06-06-2004 12:01 AM

yeah, but you shouldn't expect this kind of error by a self-titled Music Television.

rainfall 06-07-2004 01:09 AM

I am a dudette, and I don't think I am expecting too much. Common curteousy is what that news break was lacking and he just looked like a fool. anyways I still do not appreciate the sloppy approach. And like Bridge Said they accredit themselves to be music television...maybe they should do a better job of informing there host about the muscians that they are to be introducing. And yes maybe it riled me up a bit, it is a pet peeve. mullet that magic is not working on me...don't try to quiet me down.

Mulletman 06-07-2004 01:15 AM

Pet peeve or not, there should be no reason as to why you overreacted.

hayley 06-07-2004 01:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rainfall
I am a dudette, and I don't think I am expecting too much. Common curteousy is what that news break was lacking and he just looked like a fool. anyways I still do not appreciate the sloppy approach. And like Bridge Said they accredit themselves to be music television...maybe they should do a better job of informing there host about the muscians that they are to be introducing. And yes maybe it riled me up a bit, it is a pet peeve. mullet that magic is not working on me...don't try to quiet me down.

Man... :wtf:

This reminds me of a time when the NATIONAL NEWS introuduced Scott Stapp as "Scott Tapp" When he did an interview for the news when Creed was over here in 2001. I was annoyed slighty at first and thought it was pretty bad of them to announce his name wrong, but then I laughed at it afterwards, kept on rewinding it because it sounded so funny, "Scott Tap". :laugh:

Honestly, who gives a shit, don't let it get to you, it's only a name, and it's only MTV...if you let that bother you, well, no offence, but I wouldn't like to be in the same room as you when something really gets you pissed off. :eek: