CreedFeed Community

CreedFeed Community (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/index.php)
-   Creed Talk (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   Hello post (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/showthread.php?t=3032)

tupelocreedfan 05-11-2003 05:56 AM

Hello post

Hi, just wanted to say hello to everyone one; this is my first post although I've been reading almost daily since 12/02. I was fortunate enough to see Creed 11/4 here in Tupelo. Now, many of you have probably never heard of Tupelo. We are a small town, 35,000 pop. Elvis Presley was born here. When I heard Creed was coming to our small venue of 9,000 seats, I freaked out. My husband and I got gen admission tickets,waited in line
for 4 hrs, and landed a prime spot center rail on Brett's side!! There is nothing like being that up close to the band!! It was a great experience, almost surreal. I have followed the band for a while, their music reflects so much emotion and soul.
Anyway, I just wanted to say hello and tell you guys that you all are so cool, and it's nice to have a place to go and view so many positive thoughts. By the way, the lawsuit sucks!!! Oh, and by the way, JenRN, I am an Rn also- Maybe we could do opposite 12 hr shifts taking care of the band!! LOL!!

Lisa
"We may rise and fall, but in the end we meet our fate together"
ONE

hotforscott 05-11-2003 07:27 AM

That is a great story. Thank you so much for sharing with us. I have actually heard of Tupelo. My husband had some family that was from there, I think his grandmother or something. I am glad you decided to sign up as a member and post with us. You will love it here, it's a lot of fun. That is great that you are a nurse as well. Jen, is one of the nicest people on this board. A co-worker of hers posts every so often, FranRN and she is very nice, too! Have a great weekend.

Sheila63 05-11-2003 09:27 AM

Hi, Lisa and welcome to you.:) I'm so glad you decided to start posting with us. You're right, there are a lot of cool people here. IMO, it's the best Creed bb there is. I joined in December as well and have had so much fun here since then.

Like hotforscott, I've also heard of Tupelo. Was the 11/4 show the first time you saw Creed? If it was, what a great way to see them for the first time - on the rail!! I saw them for the first time on NYE in Philadelphia but I wasn't in the pit. The rail is my goal the next time I see them. lthough I wasn't on the rail or in the pit, I had the time of my life!!

TeriB19 05-11-2003 11:35 AM

Welcome to Creedfeed, Lisa!! Hope you like it here, we are a nice crazy bunch!!

devils_here 05-11-2003 04:44 PM

Welcome:D Glad to have ya!! I'm a little jealous (to say the least) that you got to see them for the first time on the rail. The first and only time I saw them I was almost at the back of the ampitheater :crying: !! Well I got to see them atleast.

Lechium 05-11-2003 05:16 PM

Re: Hello post

Quote:

Originally posted by tupelocreedfan
Anyway, I just wanted to say hello and tell you guys that you all are so cool, and it's nice to have a place to go and view so many positive thoughts. By the way, the lawsuit sucks!!!

a) Lawsuit is awesome.
B) Positive thoughts? You're on a wrong board, sister.

theseeker018 05-11-2003 06:29 PM

i've actually heard of tupelo too, my grandparents live in miss. and now you have met lechium, the bb jackass.

Dogstar 05-11-2003 07:13 PM

Hi, Lisa, and welcome. You are so right; the pit rules for seeing Creed. Glad you had such a great time and decided to join in the fray. It's a spirited bunch.

JulieCitySlicker 05-11-2003 07:48 PM

Hi there Lisa:P Welcome:dancing: :dancing: :dancing:

whitebird 05-11-2003 07:52 PM

Welcom Lisa-I'm very glad that you have been checking us out, and you have decided to join us.

Lechium-I've seen your soul through your posts, and I know that it's not as cynical as you would make it seem.

creedchick02 05-11-2003 08:07 PM

Hi there Lisa, welcome this is a very cool board i come here everyday, looking forward to talking with you:D :cool:

*side note* to leech.......BITE ME:rolleyes: :dancing:

Lechium 05-11-2003 09:14 PM

2whitebird: everyone has lil bit a good guy and lil bit of jerk in them hehe

2creedchick02: I bite girls only if they're my type, and I got a feeling you're not hehe

TeriB19 05-11-2003 09:25 PM

Lisa, just to let you know, there is an ignore button for the likes of Leech. ;)

Wylde-Tremonti 05-11-2003 09:29 PM

WELCOME~tupelocreedfan! :newbie: this board rocks!!!:rockon:

creedchick02 05-11-2003 10:47 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by Lechium
2whitebird: everyone has lil bit a good guy and lil bit of jerk in them hehe

2creedchick02: I bite girls only if they're my type, and I got a feeling you're not hehe

HEH, HEH.....Thank god!!!!!! For big favors....I have a feeling you have not bit much...if at all......:D