CreedFeed Community

CreedFeed Community (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/index.php)
-   Creed Talk (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   3 songs to see live (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/showthread.php?t=1245)

PaulMcCoygirl 01-08-2003 10:17 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by N30°14'?.7 W84°
yeah, you do!!!!!!!!!! :P ;) :angel:

:)

creedfan47a 01-08-2003 10:18 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by TeriB19
Definitely Young Grow Old, To Whom It May Concern and probably either Sister or Wash Away Those Years.

Ooh, yeah, forgot Sister!! I love that song!! :D

JenRN 01-08-2003 10:52 PM

1) Unforgiven
2) Weathered
3) To whom it may concern
4) Is this the end

Sorry hard to narrow them down!

Dogstar 01-08-2003 11:58 PM

Illusion
Unforgiven
Two Whom It May Concern

DangerousDan85 01-08-2003 11:59 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by PaulMcCoygirl
I would be just as happy. Eve like you said 10x happier if they played one of those songs.

me too, considering I have not seen them live yet I would just as happy if they played one and not the other. (why are we arguing)

rodirocker 01-09-2003 01:03 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by DangerousDan85
me too, considering I have not seen them live yet I would just as happy if they played one and not the other. (why are we arguing)

no, not arguing :argue: , trying to understand other Creed fans :crest::crest::crest:.

DangerousDan85 01-09-2003 02:56 AM

okay

hide_tremonti 01-09-2003 10:53 AM

Say I (to hear Mark SHRED)
Is This The End (never heard a live version before)
My Own Prison/Ode (can't choose)

jtdubo3 01-09-2003 12:36 PM

favorite creed songs

hey guys

i was reading this thread and trying to narrow my favorite creed songs down to 3. this is impossible. they all have a special meaning to me in some way. so here are 5. in no particular order.

1.higher-this song brought CREED to me and helped to make me a fan for life.

2.my own prison-i bougtht this cd after human clay and from the first time i really listened to the owrds i new it was a special song.
the lyrics have changed how i view my life.

3.inside us all-this song has become a favorite of mine just recently. the words have such a powerful meaning everyone should live by. if we all did this world would be a much better place

4.young grow old-no matter what mood im in when i here this song i feel great. if anyone can hear this song a not tap there foot or if your like me bang your head, please let me know.

5.torn-this song i think says exactly what CREED stands for. what a way to start your first album off. it diffintly started it all off with a bang. great song!!

Unforgiven Fan 01-10-2003 08:49 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by PaulMcCoygirl
1. Is This The End
2. To Whom It May Concern
3. Wash Away Those Years

I totaly agree...

PaulMcCoygirl 01-11-2003 01:27 AM

Thanks UF! I just thought they should play these songs because I know people would love to hear them, instead of the oher songs they would normally play. Don't get me wrong, I love all of the songs they play, it's just I think they should change ot up every once in awhile.:)

SJack5802 01-12-2003 08:21 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by TeriB19
Definitely Young Grow Old, To Whom It May Concern and probably either Sister or Wash Away Those Years.

Young Grow Old would be awesome to see live. That song really rocks.

HigherGirl 01-12-2003 09:00 PM

Geez...Only 3? Thats hard cuz I like all of the concert!! Um..:( I guess Higher, My Sacrifice and Whose Got My Back...:P