CreedFeed Community

CreedFeed Community (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/index.php)
-   Creed Talk (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   Scott Stapp's put on weight!!!! (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/showthread.php?t=332)

hayley 10-27-2002 05:06 PM

lol i know it is, a??:(

hockeysue 10-27-2002 11:08 PM

scott

I saw Creed Friday! Scott sounded great.No puffy cheeks,no weight gain.It was the best concert.(I would love Scott if he weighed 300 pds.)
________
BODY SCIENCE
________
LovelyWendie

JenRN 10-27-2002 11:14 PM

Definately hockeysue!!! I agree! I would love Scott at 300lbs too!!! Welcome to the Creedfeed family:D

hockeysue 10-27-2002 11:17 PM

Thanks,Jen.
________
Motorcycle tires
________
Free Ikea Gift Cards

Dogstar 10-27-2002 11:44 PM

Re: scott

Quote:

Originally posted by hockeysue
I saw Creed Friday! Scott sounded great.No puffy cheeks,no weight gain.It was the best concert.(I would love Scott if he weighed 300 pds.)

Amen, and welcome hockeysue and JenRN! This is a fun place. Glad to have you aboard.

JenRN 10-27-2002 11:48 PM

Thanks Dogstar!!! Us "30" somethings have to stick together!!!!! I have enjoyed looking at your posts!:D

Dogstar 10-27-2002 11:50 PM

Thanks!:)

luvscott4ever 10-28-2002 12:07 AM

Re: Scott's weight gain

Quote:

Originally posted by JenRN
He is still beautiful as ever don't you all agree?:)   I do like his hair longer though!!

SOOO AGREED!!! He is the MOST BEAUTIFUL MAN I have ever seen!!! And I also agree about is longer hair...I'm a sucker for men with long hair anyway...thankfully it can grow back!! I'd like to welcome you here and it's very nice to see another "30" something on the board!!! Glad you came!! Have fun!! :)

JenRN 10-28-2002 12:12 AM

Thanks man! I think I found a fellow Scott addict :rolleyes: Yes he is the most beautiful man, he is almost super human!!!

luvscott4ever 10-28-2002 12:15 AM

Quote:

Thanks man!  I think I found a fellow Scott addict :rolleyes:   Yes he is the most beautiful man, he is almost super human!!!

Addicted beyond belief!!! Always have been and always will be..that's why I've gone to (going to) soo many concerts..I just can't seem to get enough of him!!! :stapp: :P

JenRN 10-28-2002 12:23 AM

I have Scott every where at work. As a nurse I have to carry a clipboard and Scott is all over it, pictures of him and the band, I am the but of a lot of people's jokes esp. the doctors! Who the hell cares what they think, if I am having a rough day all I have to do is look at those pictures and I feel better.... definately an addict!:)

souldancer 10-28-2002 12:28 AM

Quote:

Thanks man!  I think I found a fellow Scott addict :rolleyes:   Yes he is the most beautiful man, he is almost super human!!!

YES, INSIDE and OUT! Love him and what he stands for. Welcome to the board Jen!!:) Great to have ya with us.

DangerousDan85 11-10-2002 02:06 AM

I'm on Prednizone too!!!

I'm new here and I'm 17 years old. I been sick for over a year and have had some serious damage done to my esophagus and stomach from stomach acid. I've had surgery, tubes shoved up my nose down my throat and numerous X-rays. I've tried all the medicine you see on TV Nexium, Prilosec, Prevacid, and Prednizone. None of them have worked have worked but they have lowered my Pred. dosage so I'm not bloated anymore. When I first started taking I gained like 15 pounds and my face was swollen so I know how he feels. Now i've like 10 pounds (not good) considering i'm pretty thin. Sorry to bore you but I figured I give my imput for this my first post!!!

allison 11-11-2002 02:19 PM

DD - so sorry for all you've been through. It must be incredibly hard. Are you doing better now?

TeriB19 11-11-2002 05:07 PM

Hey Dan, hope you are healing and are soon on the road to better health. Thanks for your input on the effects of the Prednizone. They may be scaling back Scott's dosage, he looked a slightly puffy in the face last night but nowhere near as bad as when he first got sick and was taking the pred.