CreedFeed Community

CreedFeed Community (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/index.php)
-   Chat-O-Rama (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   Post a Picture of yourself Thread (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/showthread.php?t=8228)

hayley 01-13-2005 12:18 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by aussiecreeder
lol i go to my sister's place to get it done and she doesn't even have any coke in the fridge. is that anyway to treat business genius like me? ;) lol

I'll say! How rude of her! No coke in the fridge, that should be illegal! ;)

Quote:

i think i'm going to throw up at that third paragraph

You think that's bad, wait until you meet me and some hot guy walks past! :laugh:

Quote:

lol and no the towel is gone and i've rinsed the stuff out in the shower. it was in there for 30 minutes but i think i'm going to have to do it again for 45.

Ohhh I see, be careful though, make sure she knows what she's doing or you'll come out as white as a ghost! :eek: lol

Quote:

ummm that wouldn't be ten by any chance. if i was an elitist pj fan i'ld call you a ten imposter and that riot act is their best album but i'm not. :)

AHA! Yes, it's Ten. :D Sorry X, you miss out on the extra points, maybe another time hey. ;) And by the way, I don't have Riot Act but in my own opinion, Ten and Yield are my favourites.

aussiecreeder 01-13-2005 12:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by - hayley -
I'll say! How rude of her! No coke in the fridge, that should be illegal! ;)

You think that's bad, wait until you meet me and some hot guy walks past! :laugh:

Ohhh I see, be careful though, make sure she knows what she's doing or you'll come out as white as a ghost! :eek: lol

AHA! Yes, it's Ten. :D Sorry X, you miss out on the extra points, maybe another time hey. ;) And by the way, I don't have Riot Act but in my own opinion, Ten and Yield are my favourites.

for sure you have to have some softdrink in the fridge.....not fizzy! ;)
lol if you're going to drool over guys that walk past when i meet ya, then i'll just have to return the favour simply to spite you! ;)

riot act is good but my fav pj albums would be vs, no code and yield. btw i'll try to be careful about turning out like a ghost. i'm just a lighter brown what a waste of $12.00.

hayley 01-13-2005 02:02 AM

Quote:

for sure you have to have some softdrink in the fridge.....not fizzy! ;)

Oh you suck ... IT'S FIZZY DAMN IT :D

Quote:

lol if you're going to drool over guys that walk past when i meet ya, then i'll just have to return the favour simply to spite you! ;)

LOL. But Ozy guys are just so H.O.T. :D How about this; I will drool over them, but not so you can see. ;)

Quote:

riot act is good but my fav pj albums would be vs, no code and yield.

Yes Vs. is very good, my favourite songs off that album would have to be Dissident, and Indifference. Beautiful song.

Quote:

btw i'll try to be careful about turning out like a ghost. i'm just a lighter brown what a waste of $12.00.

:laugh: To be honest with you, those supermarket dye's aren't that great. :suave: If you want to get your hair just the right colour, you would be better of going to a hairdressers. Might cost abit more, but they know what they are doing.

Chase 01-13-2005 02:30 AM

http://g.myspace.com/00037/48/76/37246784_l.jpg

http://g.myspace.com/00037/06/17/37247160_l.jpg

http://g.myspace.com/00036/91/71/36651719_l.jpg

http://g.myspace.com/00037/67/92/37272976_l.jpg

Here's some pics of me!

The Lithium 01-13-2005 08:37 AM

You'll find mine in the "I rule Andrew"-threads

GeeK_2004 01-13-2005 02:06 PM

God You're Hot!!! :wub: :pant: :pant: :pant: :naughty: :naughty:

Chase 01-13-2005 04:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GeeK_2004
God You're Hot!!! :wub: :pant: :pant: :pant: :naughty: :naughty:

hahahahahahahahaha naw. I'm not at all... :o

Higher_Desire 01-13-2005 04:54 PM

I thought I was the hot one. :(

H-D :pimp:

DangerousDan85 01-13-2005 05:44 PM

1 Attachment(s)
here's another picture of me

it's kind of old though

aussiecreeder 01-13-2005 06:25 PM

Quote:

Oh you suck ... IT'S FIZZY DAMN IT :D

LOL. But Ozy guys are just so H.O.T. :D How about this; I will drool over them, but not so you can see. ;)

Yes Vs. is very good, my favourite songs off that album would have to be Dissident, and Indifference. Beautiful song.

:laugh: To be honest with you, those supermarket dye's aren't that great. :suave: If you want to get your hair just the right colour, you would be better of going to a hairdressers. Might cost abit more, but they know what they are doing.

fizzy...smizzy. hey steve can i change my vote on the relevant thread? ;)
if you drool over guys in front of me i'll just have to buy a men's magazine and leave them around so you have to look lol. Vs is such a great rock album and well rocks very hard particulary Blood and Go. Indifference is great and Ben Harper covers it well. Apparently Jeff Buckley covered it but no recordings exist of it to my knowledge. Hairdressers? But they cost money! You really don't know me! :laugh:

hayley 01-13-2005 09:18 PM

:eek: Chase, you look just like my friend Anthony! Weird ..... ( :pant: )

Quote:

fizzy...smizzy. hey steve can i change my vote on the relevant thread? ;)

Now you're just being difficult, you KNOW it's called fizzy!

Quote:

if you drool over guys in front of me i'll just have to buy a men's magazine and leave them around so you have to look lol.

If you do that, you'll scare me half to death and I will have to come running back home! ;)

Quote:

Indifference is great and Ben Harper covers it well.

Wow, Ben Harper covered Indifference? I haven't heard that.

Quote:

Hairdressers? But they cost money! You really don't know me! :laugh:

Oh, that's right, I forgot. I thought, just for a split second, that you might just be able to spend a single cent. Guess I was wrong. ;)

JulieCitySlicker 01-13-2005 09:45 PM

Nice pics Chase ;)

aussiecreeder 01-14-2005 03:07 AM

rule 101.9 states that no drooling over new board members may occur and any such attention must be given to longstanding and respected members of the board preferably ones from the southern hemisphere. ;)

aussiecreeder 01-14-2005 03:13 AM

Quote:

:Now you're just being difficult, you KNOW it's called fizzy!;)

I do? Now I'm not sure that I do, suddenly my memory is failing me as to which one I voted for. I may need some kind of sweetner to stay with fizzy lol.

Quote:

:If you do that, you'll scare me half to death and I will have to come running back home! ;)

Is this supposed to change my mind cause you're going about it the wrong way. See that is the whole idea....:p

Quote:

:Wow, Ben Harper covered Indifference? I haven't heard that.

He's played at it shows before and If you get PJ's most recent DVD he sings part of it with Ed which is cool.

Quote:

:Oh, that's right, I forgot. I thought, just for a split second, that you might just be able to spend a single cent. Guess I was wrong. ;)

Now Fish and Chips will cost me $7.95 and be nice and tasty and McDonalds will cost me $6.05 and taste like crap. Now what would Scrooge McDuck do? lol

hayley 01-14-2005 06:14 PM

Quote:

rule 101.9 states that no drooling over new board members may occur and any such attention must be given to longstanding and respected members of the board preferably ones from the southern hemisphere. ;)

That sounds like a good deal to me. :D

Quote:

I do? Now I'm not sure that I do, suddenly my memory is failing me as to which one I voted for. I may need some kind of sweetner to stay with fizzy lol.

Fizzzy, fizzzyyyyyyy

Quote:

Is this supposed to change my mind cause you're going about it the wrong way. See that is the whole idea....:p

Ooh, fine then! I wont' come at all! ;)